2016 3* ILB Elysee Mbem-Bosse (Michigan commit)

au_bsci_04

Fixing to head to Alaska to visit my 3rd & 4th cousins that I have not seen since 1979; None other than the Brown clan of the show, "Alaska Bush People" Billy is my 3d cousin on my father's side of the family. I had no idea that when I turned on Discovery Channel last fall that I would be seeing some kinfolks!

I have a hard time believing anything you say. You remind me of that guy from office space that works in the basement and still thinks hes collecting a paycheck.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixing to head to Alaska to visit my 3rd & 4th cousins that I have not seen since 1979; None other than the Brown clan of the show, "Alaska Bush People" Billy is my 3d cousin on my father's side of the family. I had no idea that when I turned on Discovery Channel last fall that I would be seeing some kinfolks!

And in other random news.....

Tell the Elvis kid gomer says hey but why are you letting know in this thread......Just curious

Hey to Gomer.

I agree Dansby left AU as that type of player, however, he was a WR coming out of high school. Perhaps Coach Crowe was thinking more along the lines of AU signing a kid out of HS like EMB. Dansby's was as great of a position change as any in AU history. Hope EMB comes to AU and turns out to ba as good as Karlos. Wow, what a treat that would be.

yeah that's what he meant. Muschamp and Lance could do alot with EMB.

he's a Bosse

Tell the Elvis kid gomer says hey but why are you letting know in this thread......Just curious

On the other hand it might be the most insighfull poignant comment made in all the threads this summer...

On the other hand it might be the most insighfull poignant comment made in all the threads this summer...

AUFamily, where posters consistently set low standards and fail to meet them. j/k

Alaska or bust this summer! Seriously. I consider myself to be the most uninteresting man in the world. If you tell the truth enough, they will start not believing you.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Top-5-for-Georgia-LB-Mbem-Bosse-38648149

Linebacker Elysee Mbem-Bosse of Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove released his top five Sunday.

These teams made the cut: Auburn, Michigan, N.C. State, Southern California and Wake Forest.

There is no order.

The 6-foot-3, 225-pound Mbem-Bosse is the No. 11 inside linebacker nationally in the 247Sports Composite even though he has only played football two years.

Auburn leads the way in the 247Sports Crystal Ball. The Tigers have 100 percent of the picks.

Mbem-Bosse has visited Auburn more than any other program, most recently in late July.

According to Mbem-Bosse, a final decision could come in the next four weeks.

The chance for early playing time is one of the biggest factors in his recruitment.

There has to be at least a couple of kids in Alaska that are worthy of a college scholarship. Talking about some tough kids to have on the team. I wonder if there has ever been anyone from Alaska who has played in the SEC? If a kid can outrun a brown bear in the 40 yard dash, imagine what he could do on the field.

There has to be at least a couple of kids in Alaska that are worthy of a college scholarship. Talking about some tough kids to have on the team. I wonder if there has ever been anyone from Alaska who has played in the SEC? If a kid can outrun a brown bear in the 40 yard dash, imagine what he could do on the field.

I want the kid who doesn't run from the bear. J/k, they have grizzlies up there, and any kid who doesn't run from a grizzly probably isn't going to qualify.

doc, I think you are a very creative person, or you smoked a whole lot of dope

Actually, I have never smoked pot, or any other illegal drugs. I just like having fun. I have a blog for the mountains of North Carolina where I live. I love writing and pretty much saying stupid things that sometimes makes folks laugh or totally ignore me. I am the world's most uninteresting man. Stay thirsty my friends and drink a gallon of coke each day! By the way, a bear can reach speeds of 40-mph and can eat a man in less than 20 minutes.

Actually, I have never smoked pot, or any other illegal drugs. I just like having fun. I have a blog for the mountains of North Carolina where I live. I love writing and pretty much saying stupid things that sometimes makes folks laugh or totally ignore me. I am the world's most uninteresting man. Stay thirsty my friends and drink a gallon of coke each day! By the way, a bear can reach speeds of 40-mph and can eat a man in less than 20 minutes.

if you live in NC and ha family in Alaska what is your AU connection?

Does it depend on the size of the man?

Does it depend on the size of the man?

5b1b04b7980b91255ea4aedcda25149d.jpg

Archived