2016 3* ILB Elysee Mbem-Bosse (Michigan commit)

au_bsci_04

Hope EMB commits soon and brings AJ with him.

Ohio State and AU are both at the top I believe.

With EMB or Jackson?

With Jackson, that seems to be true. Have not heard anything about EMB also considering Ohio State.

Sorry, meant AJ.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The young man is a tough athlete and a competitor. I know the coaches would love to work with him. Great potential.

He's right. To my knowledge, we haven't had a guy like that. As a side note, I love that first play where his teammates lose their minds. That's respect right there lol

Has he commited to Auburn yet? Coach Crowe makes it sound like he has.

He has not. Unless it's a secret

I didn't think so, but CJC sure made it sound like he was. Maybe a silent commit. :)

He's right. To my knowledge, we haven't had a guy like that. As a side note, I love that first play where his teammates lose their minds. That's respect right there lol

yeah that was awesome to watch!

Has he commited to Auburn yet? Coach Crowe makes it sound like he has.

He has not. Unless it's a secret

I didn't think so, but CJC sure made it sound like he was. Maybe a silent commit. :)/>

Hmmm....a slip of the tongue perhaps? ;)

very exciting!! "We (Auburn) has never had a LB like this" That is high praise or a knock... I am not sure

I'm on an iPad and can't watch the video. Just curious what is so different about him that would make you say that?

very exciting!! "We (Auburn) has never had a LB like this" That is high praise or a knock... I am not sure

I'm on an iPad and can't watch the video. Just curious what is so different about him that would make you say that?

It was a quote from the video. What was wrong with playing the video on the iPad? would it just not play, did it not give you the option to hit the button?

It was a quote from the video. What was wrong with playing the video on the iPad? would it just not play, did it not give you the option to hit the button?

Jack must have had a couple of drinks with Dye before he said that. DANSBY DANSBY

It just buffered for a while then had a message "video can not be displayed".

Edit : tried it again today and it worked fine.

I agree Dansby left AU as that type of player, however, he was a WR coming out of high school. Perhaps Coach Crowe was thinking more along the lines of AU signing a kid out of HS like EMB. Dansby's was as great of a position change as any in AU history. Hope EMB comes to AU and turns out to ba as good as Karlos. Wow, what a treat that would be.

Yeah I still don't get the "Auburn has never had a LB like this" comment. What exactly can this guy do that Takeo Spikes couldn't?

Fixing to head to Alaska to visit my 3rd & 4th cousins that I have not seen since 1979; None other than the Brown clan of the show, "Alaska Bush People" Billy is my 3d cousin on my father's side of the family. I had no idea that when I turned on Discovery Channel last fall that I would be seeing some kinfolks!

Fixing to head to Alaska to visit my 3rd & 4th cousins that I have not seen since 1979; None other than the Brown clan of the show, "Alaska Bush People" Billy is my 3d cousin on my father's side of the family. I had no idea that when I turned on Discovery Channel last fall that I would be seeing some kinfolks!

Doc

Cool beans. Have a blast for us all Doc.

Tell the Elvis kid gomer says hey but why are you letting know in this thread......Just curious

Archived