Leaked E-mail Between Jeb Bush and his Graphic Designer

RunInRed

LMAO!!! Good thread. haha!

Wait! Where are all the a$$ chapped conservatives?

Titan...yep. What's wrong with that? I wanted to send it to some friends as attachment to an e-mail.

Oh, in that case next time, just right click the image and select "Copy Image Location" or whatever similar option comes up. That will give you a direct link to the image file.

Thank God. I thought you wanted to fact check it.

I think a better question might be: Is this a totally pointless thread? Or is it relevant due to Red posting it? Just clarifying who really wears the pants. ;D

How can we get these e-mails " leaked " and nothing incriminating from Hillary or Lois Lerner ????

:soapbox:

( for aufan78 )

I think a better question might be: Is this a totally pointless thread? Or is it relevant due to Red posting it? Just clarifying who really wears the pants. ;D/>

Just trying to bring some levity to the board :big:

How can we get these e-mails " leaked " and nothing incriminating from Hillary or Lois Lerner ????

( for aufan78 )

Now Raptor, I don't seriously have to answer right? ;)

I think a better question might be: Is this a totally pointless thread? Or is it relevant due to Red posting it? Just clarifying who really wears the pants. ;D/>

Just trying to bring some levity to the board :big:

Who knew you were fair and balanced? ;D

That depends on whether Titan thinks so. Since Red posted it, he will stay quiet.

;D

That depends on whether Titan thinks so. Since Red posted it, he will stay quiet.

;D

Red owns this board. He can post whatever he feels like.

Plus, your thread was pointless because it ended up being 8 pages of bickering over nothing.

I think a better question might be: Is this a totally pointless thread? Or is it relevant due to Red posting it? Just clarifying who really wears the pants. ;D

Yes.

Yes.

( for aufan78 )

Good question. Tens of thousands of emails in hand, millions spent on multiple investigations, years spent investigating and, nothing. Democrats are really good at covering their tracks? Republicans are horrible investigators? Political clown show for the amusement of the partisan idiots?

Archived