America Needs God

Weegle777

America ceased to be a Godly nation long ago. This homosexual marriage bit is just the latest symptom of it. With over 1 million abortions a year and better than 40 percent of all births being out of wedlock, just to name two things, we have left our values many years ago. John Adams said that the constitution was suited for a moral and religious people and wasn't suited for any other. He couldn't have been more right.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America ceased to be a Godly nation long ago. This homosexual marriage bit is just the latest symptom of it. With over 1 million abortions a year and better than 40 percent of all births being out of wedlock, just to name two things, we have left our values many years ago. John Adams said that the constitution was suited for a moral and religious people and wasn't suited for any other. He couldn't have been more right.

you are correct about long ago. It started when we discovered this continent and stole the land through ethnic cleansing the built the country on the backs of slaves. I think God has been preconditioned to handle our latest disappointments.

I don't mean to ruffle feathers but America will never be close to God unless they stop worshiping one of his greatest prophets/messenger...(Jesus)

That is how I feel, sorry if it offends anyone...

I don't mean to ruffle feathers but America will never be close to God unless they stop worshiping one of his greatest prophets/messenger...(Jesus)

Better to follow a leader of some made up religion, huh.

It's not made up; it is the same religion as Adam,Noah,David,Moses, & Jesus..

If you're speaking of Islam, let me put this in a nutshell. It's nothing but some xenophobic Arabs who felt they too needed a reason to dress up and chant some of their own magic incantations, as a response to the Jewish and more recent Christian offshoots who had an actual man they could call the son of god. Please. Adam, Noah, David, Moses and Jesus were already part of the religious fabric of the time, and all Islam did was say " Yeah, all that and what WE say too ! Which is the REAL word of god stuff, so listen to OUR version "

Watched that video. Who is she? Is she a preacher or evangelist? Did a quick search and didn't really find anything but that video.

She's a kid that attends an Evangelical school. Middle school aged probably. Pretty much it.

Probably very smart, but woefully wrong on American history.

Having spent half of my school age years in a parochial school, I can attest that while they do run laps around public schools in general, too much time is lost having to unlearn some of the brainwashing, vis a vis American History and theology.

Exactly. The sciences too.

PZ Myers wrote an interesting blog on having to re-educate some students on basic biology when they get into his class. Need to find it.

If you're speaking of Islam, let me put this in a nutshell. It's nothing but some xenophobic Arabs who felt they too needed a reason to dress up and chant some of their own magic incantations, as a response to the Jewish and more recent Christian offshoots who had an actual man they could call the son of god. Please. Adam, Noah, David, Moses and Jesus were already part of the religious fabric of the time, and all Islam did was say " Yeah, all that and what WE say too ! Which is the REAL word of god stuff, so listen to OUR version "

Not at all..This is a cool pdf booklet that should help. For me, it opens up in a new tab. http://mccmd.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/islam-is.pdf

• Zoroaster......

you are correct about long ago. It started when we discovered this continent and stole the land through ethnic cleansing the built the country on the backs of slaves. I think God has been preconditioned to handle our latest disappointments.

;D

;D

We musta been doin good cause God blessed us for all that stuff. He is cursin us now cause we done got a libtard Precident and we is exceptin of the homos an we aint bein good enuff to the Jews.

Auburn06 - you and I have very different views on ' cool '.

I meant cool like, it has good info..

I know, it was just a light hearted jab.

Also, back to what you said about what YOU should do, about the militant jihadists ? I really think that is something Muslims need to be asking themselves, and act out on, with out much input with us " infidels' I mean, if there is such a drastic assault on the faith of Islam, which is supposedly what is taking place w/ ISIS, al Qaeda and the like, the compelling drive to counter such wicked and violent displays of ISLAM, as seen by the world, should come from those who have most to lose from this false interpretation and presentation of " the Religion of Peace ".

Archived