Auburn Cheerleaders Picture Day

RunInRed

Went to a Tiger Paw's birthday party once. I've never seen so much makeup in my life. Those girls cleaned out the CVS.

LOL TRUFF!

I had to explain to my daughter after A-day a few years ago that the girls weren't actually from Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiger Paws ...

11356729_1643918432520394_524626774_n.jpg

I know how he feels. Put me in between 10 18 year olds and I would be sweatin' it too. When you get to be a dad, stuff like this makes you REALLLLYYYY uncomfortable.

Tiger Paws ...

I know how he feels. Put me in between 10 18 year olds and I would be sweatin' it too. When you get to be a dad, stuff like this makes you REALLLLYYYY uncomfortable.

failed math

Tiger Paws ...

failed math

I didn't actually count them. But, yeah, I'm not so good at math. (looks at degree)

bump!!!!!

I know this is an exciting time for you but not sure I would say that out loud :-X

Someone please get the creepy old guy away from the young girls.

You know what I like about High School girls? I get older... and they stay the same age. Alright... alright... Alright...

You know what I like about High School girls? I get older... and they stay the same age. Alright... alright... Alright...

gal-dazed-confused-jpg.jpg

gal-dazed-confused-jpg.jpg

Did you know the girl walking by is Renee zelwiger.

• 4 weeks later...

Tough job you have there, RIR!

Some one's got to do it ;)/>

11326086_1490852444562956_1443606264_n.jpg

If you ever need someone to tote your camera bag, PM me.

Archived