2015 Preseason Practice - Day 5

RunInRed

I told you all last time that he had a big attitude problem. Its real. Realistically he's too important to the team to kick off, permitting that he didn't do anything too stupid.

We'll have to expect this type of s*** all year from him.

Yeah, we know he has an attitude problem. I do not think that Coach will put up with his s*** all season. I think this is it for Williams. If he does what needs to be done to return, he will not be given another chance. As Coach said, nobody is bigger than the team.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2nd prediction- Duke will meet the list of conditions laid out for him and be good to go for the Louisville game. He may get sick to his stomach a few times and his legs might get sore but he will do what it takes.

Bet he doesn't start.

Agreed. Just like Nick last year.

I told you all last time that he had a big attitude problem. Its real. Realistically he's too important to the team to kick off, permitting that he didn't do anything too stupid.

We'll have to expect this type of s*** all year from him.

Yeah, we know he has an attitude problem. I do not think that Coach will put up with his s*** all season. I think this is it for Williams. If he does what needs to be done to return, he will not be given another chance. As Coach said, nobody is bigger than the team.

Agree. I just can't see Gus letting ANYTHING else slide with him. I feel great about our WR group. I don't want a season of drama and wondering if Duke is going to be on his best behavior.

I love Lashlee laying on the coach speak good and thick with the "it's really no big deal at all" comment yesterday. Dude straight up lied. Just say it's something you can't discuss right now.

I would not say he lied - maybe it's no big deal because there are other WR on the team and they can play. This early in the season provides great opportunity for someone else to step up. So if Duke does not do what he needs to do it is not big deal to me because someone else with get those catches....

But he made it seem like it wasn't a big deal though. It's a big deal.

To who? The fans here...if it was a week before a big game ..maybe...but this early....lot of opportunity for someone else to get those reps....no big Deal imo....

I love Lashlee laying on the coach speak good and thick with the "it's really no big deal at all" comment yesterday. Dude straight up lied. Just say it's something you can't discuss right now.

I would not say he lied - maybe it's no big deal because there are other WR on the team and they can play. This early in the season provides great opportunity for someone else to step up. So if Duke does not do what he needs to do it is not big deal to me because someone else with get those catches....

To who? The fans here...if it was a week before a big game ..maybe...but this early....lot of opportunity for someone else to get those reps....no big Deal imo....

Not saying it's the end of the world but being that Duke is presumed to be a top 10 draft pick and open up things even more for the offense..it is kind of a big deal. And certainly knowing this is not his first time having issues. It's likely his last chance so although i think we'll be fine regardless...he certainly increases our chances. That's just how i see it personally. Him not getting reps doesn't worry me at all. And so what if he comes back game one...still doesn't mean he'll finish out the season.

What planet are you from?

Duke needs to stop acting like a petulant little child and start caring about his teammates. This isn't a 75lb. park league team. Grow up dude.

We've seen a few AU teams come apart in recent years and mostly caused (according to rumors) over favoritism and discipline issues. I expect (hoping) that Gus has learned some stuff in his time at AU and will not let a single player destroy the cohesion of his team. Not sayin' that's what is going on but same guy with problems before the bowl game and then having to remove tweets or whatever in May...and now with something in the first week of practice ?

Hoping some news will come out about the light scrimmage today. Media wasn't there so who knows if we can get any information.

Duke needs to stop acting like a petulant little child and start caring about his teammates. This isn't a 75lb. park league team. Grow up dude.

+1

Tre Williams says that practice is 10x tougher than last year, that's pretty telling, but I think we all knew that by now. Lol

I like hearing that.

Raashed Kenion broke the ball boy's nose today(accident) so i'd say practice is tougher.

I heard the kid was axin' for it.

Planet that don't care if Duke plays or not...specifically if he can not hold up the standard of being a student athlete at Auburn...

Planet that don't care if Duke plays or not...specifically if he can not hold up the standard of being a student athlete at Auburn...

There's a big difference between you not caring if Duke plays or not and Rhett saying "it's no big deal" because Duke's talent can easily be replaced. It's absolutely fine if you feel that way but don't try to spin Rhett's words to fit your own agenda. Do you really believe that Rhett thinks losing Duke is "no big deal"? Do you REALLY believe that?

There's a big difference between you not caring if Duke plays or not and Rhett saying "it's no big deal" because Duke's talent can easily be replaced. It's absolutely fine if you feel that way but don't try to spin Rhett's words to fit your own agenda. Do you really believe that Rhett thinks losing Duke is "no big deal"? Do you REALLY believe that?

I am sure that Rhett wasn't able to sleep last night because Chimes didn't/doesn't like his choice of words. I guess your opinion really does matter, Chimes.

We can win without him, that's for sure BUT we need him especially in the redzone to take the pressure off and when we have 3rd down. Dude takes so much pressure off JJ.

We can win but it's about to get alot more difficult if he doesn't come back

Archived