2015 Preseason Practice - Day 5

RunInRed

So all of these reports are from only the first 20 minutes if practice right? If so I'm not going to stress on who was running with the ones and who was running with the twos as long as they're all out there.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all of these reports are from only the first 20 minutes if practice right? If so I'm not going to stress on who was running with the ones and who was running with the twos as long as they're all out there.

Agree. Alot of mixing and matching going on early. Even Boom said guys will not be locked down until later on in practices. All the media gets to really see is warm-ups and a couple drills and that's it. That's why i couldn't understand the concern some had with Monty. Start or not...he's going to have a big role in the defense regardless.

We won't go 7-4 without him but it's more than just catching passes, we will need someone to draw double teams and someone opposing defenses can't just handle with one player. Somebody that teams use a safety or a linebacker to help contain. So no way we go 7-4 but he's not a we can put anybody there and get his production player either

We won't go 7-4 without him but it's more than just catching passes, we will need someone to draw double teams and someone opposing defenses can't just handle with one player. Somebody that teams use a safety or a linebacker to help contain. So no way we go 7-4 but he's not a we can put anybody there and get his production player either

Thank you for this. But nothing is confirmed. I think everything will work out.

We need Duke for more than just catches

There's some vets out there at receiver don't get me wrong, but no one exudes that confidence that Duke does, and he's just such a huge mismatch.

I don't care about him not being at practice, I just want him lining up out there in the game

For whatever it's worth Golson and Dampeer appeared to be having a good battle for the starting spot. IMO i'm thinking it's just a precaution...at least that's certainly the hope. Coaches know how vital the starters are going to be this year and when it comes to Lawson..they're probably just wanting to protect him from himself. Kid only knows one speed to go..practice or game it doesn't matter...he's going all in. We're set up in a great way to make the playoffs this year and there's likely just precautions going on when an injury happens.

Code Red Everybody!!!!!

LOL. Exactly what if feels like. In the words of Aaron Rodgers....RELAX!!!

My prediction is that Duke will play in the Louisville game.

Heck, the Skins and Texans had a joint practice in Richmond Va today and they had a huge brawl. Each team had to finish the practice by themselves. No fight with a BB player (which was asked by a reporter to Gus today), that was broken up quickly, is worth Auburn losing the best WR in CFB.

I heard there were three fights between the Skins and Texans.....intense.

Heck, the Skins and Texans had a joint practice in Richmond Va today and they had a huge brawl. Each team had to finish the practice by themselves. No fight with a BB player, that was broken up quickly, is worth Auburn losing the best WR in CFB.

so Duke was in a fight with a BB player?

Heck, the Skins and Texans had a joint practice in Richmond Va today and they had a huge brawl. Each team had to finish the practice by themselves. No fight with a BB player, that was broken up quickly, is worth Auburn losing the best WR in CFB.

Allegedly.

Thought we aren't allowed to discuss?

Thought we aren't allowed to discuss?

It'll get scrubbed I'm sure.

Code Red Everybody!!!!!

LOL. Exactly what if feels like. In the words of Aaron Rodgers....RELAX!!!

ikr lol i ain't worried, i'm going to take rhett's word and say it's nothing serious

Welp it's been confirmed by Gus. Discipline issues and has to get some things done before he can come back. Finally the mystery has been solved!

Welp it's been confirmed by Gus. Discipline issues and has to get some things done before he can come back. Finally the mystery has been solved!

You got a link? I can't find the confirmation (and I'm awfully lazy, I'll admit it)

The mystery had been solved. We just weren't allowed to discuss it. Put me in the camp who's tired of Duke's b*lls*it and ready for him to be gone. I've got no patience for discipline problems.

You got a link? I can't find the confirmation (and I'm awfully lazy, I'll admit it)

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080815aae.html

http://www.auburntig.../080815aae.html

Preciate it, 83. :)

why does someone always have to go and do something so boneheaded :-\ and here we go again with the coach speak "when he takes care of that he'll be back on the field" we don't know when that will be.that could be the whole season..like i said before Sound the Sirens grab your kids everybody we now have a Code Blue!!!!!

Archived