Democrats: We support Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter: We don't support Democrats.

AURaptor

So AUUSN, you believe that these militant people going in and disrupting someone's business is okay?

Not sure why you used the word militant. To an extent, my answer is yes.

So disrupting a hard working person's business that doesn't discriminate, that is trying to provide for his or her family is a good thing? This isn't the 60's. No where near that.

I didn't say it was a good thing. You asked if it was okay to which I responded, to an extent. Those businesses weren't discriminating at the time, were they?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't know anything about an organization besides some extremist story then you probably should shut up. And comparing any group besides maybe Nazis to the kkk is nothing more than you trying to justify the kkk. The Klan are big in their patriotism for America. It would be stupid for me to say everybody in America is racist because of what the Klan did.

Anything pro black you argue against you start threads about....you've never started a thread the other way around

If you don't know anything about an organization besides some extremist story then you probably should shut up. And comparing any group besides maybe Nazis to the kkk is nothing more than you trying to justify the kkk. The Klan are big in their patriotism for America. It would be stupid for me to say everybody in America is racist because of what the Klan did.

Anything pro black you argue against you start threads about....you've never started a thread the other way around

BLM is , imo, anything BUT pro black. It promotes division and hatred. That may be very well w/ you, but I don't care for it myself.

Those 'extremists ' ? They're the LEADERS of the BLM movement. So you may want to check yourself on telling others to shut up.

And oh yeah , I post so many pro white threads too !

The movement itself is under false pretense. Apparently you don't comprehend that very well. So far that's about all you mentioned about the point of this thread, aside from taking irrelevant ad hominem shots at other people.

What post did I make an ad hominem shot at someone. Post number?

None I see in this thread, but per usual, you troll threads by ignoring the posted issue and generally insulting others by making false , baseless claims against them. it's your standard M.O.

BLM is , imo, anything BUT pro black. It promotes division and hatred. That may be very well w/ you, but I don't care for it myself.

Those 'extremists ' ? They're the LEADERS of the BLM movement. So you may want to check yourself on telling others to shut up.

And oh yeah , I post so many pro white threads too !

Who determined they were leaders? You? Your conservative news blog? The "movement" is nothing more than what some on this board show. When a black guy is killed it's just as big as when a white person is. Not the oh well mistakes happen, and statistics shows it rarely happens, or what aren't you mad about black on black crime, or what about high blood pressure....You don't EVER see any of these questions when a white person is killed, ESPECIALLY by a black person. It's the other way around actually

But it's just funny to me you've never posted a story about a black person and was like this was wrong. Or what do we need to do to stop this. Same post by you all the time. I hate Obama. Look at what these thugs did this time. I hate Dems. That's it.

Who determined they were leaders? You? Your conservative news blog? The "movement" is nothing more than what some on this board show. When a black guy is killed it's just as big as when a white person is. Not the oh well mistakes happen, and statistics shows it rarely happens, or what aren't you mad about black on black crime, or what about high blood pressure....You don't EVER see any of these questions when a white person is killed, ESPECIALLY by a black person. It's the other way around actually

Where has there been any condemnation over this -

" In a video posted to

on Tuesday, a Black Lives Matter activist declares that it's now "open season" for killing white people and police officers. Showing an image of black people standing on the U.S. flag, the host of the BlogTalkRadio program talks about "picking off" police officers."

Or this -

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rhetoric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.

“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted while marching behind a group of police officers down a highway just south of the state fair grounds.

http://dailycaller.c...ke-bacon-video/

Gee, IDK, but those marching w/ the BANNER of Black Lives Matter, chanting this slogan, sure does LOOK like they're supporting this sort of rhetoric , huh ?

You address THIS issue first, before you go on about what I have or haven't posted regarding positive black people. ( There are plenty I've posted, btw )

There's lots of people hijacking the BLM stuff that are either crazy racist, or trolls.

I get a lot of it in my facebook feed, and god help you if you post #AllLivesMatter :lol:

Not saying it's the norm btw, just that these people exist... and they are crazy on more than just the BLM stuff, I keep them on the FB feed for the lols in many subjects.

There's lots of people hijacking the BLM stuff that are either crazy racist, or trolls.

I get a lot of it in my facebook feed, and god help you if you post #AllLivesMatter :lol:

Not saying it's the norm btw, just that these people exist... and they are crazy on more than just the BLM stuff, I keep them on the FB feed for the lols in many subjects.

You know one way to distance those who really DO support a positive message and not the gutter trash that these trolls are spewing ? Denounce such antics as the radio show call for a race war, and the ' pigs in a blanket ' crap. Take a stand AGAINST this b.s., or be grouped in w/ them as well.

Same damn thing w/ Muslims. So few times do we ever see " peaceful " Muslims speak out against or denounce militant , radical Islam.

It's easy to do, yet folks simply refuse to do so. Why ?

Marine vet speaks out against BLM.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/31/black-marine-speaks-directly-to-black-lives-matter-movement-in-excoriating-video-message-the-gods-honest-truth/

"This Black Lives Matter movement only promotes racism,” 27-year-old Michael Whaley says in the video. “And now they’re encouraging black people to go and kill white people, because they want white people to feel what we felt 400 years ago. Newsflash: Were your living 400 years ago? Nope."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/31/black-marine-speaks-directly-to-black-lives-matter-movement-in-excoriating-video-message-the-gods-honest-truth/

"This Black Lives Matter movement only promotes racism,” 27-year-old Michael Whaley says in the video. “And now they’re encouraging black people to go and kill white people, because they want white people to feel what we felt 400 years ago. Newsflash: Were your living 400 years ago? Nope."

You didn't take my advice and read up on the Arab Spring did you?

" In a video posted to

on Tuesday, a Black Lives Matter activist declares that it's now "open season" for killing white people and police officers. Showing an image of black people standing on the U.S. flag, the host of the BlogTalkRadio program talks about "picking off" police officers."

Or this -

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rhetoric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.

“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted while marching behind a group of police officers down a highway just south of the state fair grounds.

Gee, IDK, but those marching w/ the BANNER of Black Lives Matter, chanting this slogan, sure does LOOK like they're supporting this sort of rhetoric , huh ?

You address THIS issue first, before you go on about what I have or haven't posted regarding positive black people. ( There are plenty I've posted, btw )

So those are the leaders of the black lives matter movement?

Well played. You appealed to a vet that agrees with you so that must mean you are right. Game over. Lock the thread. Cut the cake. Tell the fat lady to sing. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Lol the ol black guy that says what you want post his video trick. Meanwhile you pay no mind to the other 98% at all....

In fairness, there are many in the black community that denounce BLM. They simply view them as divisive and certainly don't feel they promote piece and harmony. Dismiss them if you desire. They are used to it.

" In a video posted to

Or this -

So those are the leaders of the black lives matter movement?

Still not addressing the issue. Typical

In fairness, there are many in the black community that denounce BLM. They simply view them as divisive and certainly don't feel they promote piece and harmony. Dismiss them if you desire. They are used to it.

They ignore that fact. It messes up their narrative. It's easier to just dismiss this guy and believe that he is the only one, and that the BLM movement is an angelic, peace-loving movement. SMH.

They ignore that fact. It messes up their narrative. It's easier to just dismiss this guy and believe that he is the only one, and that the BLM movement is an angelic, peace-loving movement. SMH.

Yet another argument posed in the extreme. :no:

No one supports this wacko.

Yet another argument posed in the extreme. :no:/>

Its not just one wacko. It's an entire movement dedicated to a cause based on a false narrative pushed by this administration and the entire Democratic party.

Yet another argument posed in the extreme. :no:/>

Its not just one wacko. It's an entire movement dedicated to a cause based on a false narrative pushed by this administration and the entire Democratic party.

That's insane.

Archived