Democrats: We support Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter: We don't support Democrats.

AURaptor

And there are many (the majority) that doesn't. Just that some people on this board wants to paint the picture that the minority is the majority and push an agenda. It really blows my mind that a comparison to the kkk can be made and I don't think anybody besides me can see how disrespectful that is.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there are many (the majority) that doesn't. Just that some people on this board wants to paint the picture that the minority is the majority and push an agenda. It really blows my mind that a comparison to the kkk can be made and I don't think anybody besides me can see how disrespectful that is.

Sometimes I have a hard time understanding your agenda, cole.....but I'm not going to allow bad people the pass. No matter the color, gender or occupation.

Accept the fact that there are some black people out there who would like to see someone of my race dead in the streets....as I accept the fact that some whites think likewise about blacks or Hispanics. The KKK is a comparison in those instances.......

Hate = hate. Don't pretend the comparison was anything more than that.

Sometimes I have a hard time understanding your agenda, cole.....but I'm not going to allow bad people the pass. No matter the color, gender or occupation.

Accept the fact that there are some black people out there who would like to see someone of my race dead in the streets....as I accept the fact that some whites think likewise about blacks or Hispanics. The KKK is a comparison in those instances.......

You always jump to that. Nothing about my post suggested or leaned to me saying that black people don't target white people ever. Once again I said that on this board it's trying to make the minority be the majority.

If an example is needed to understand I personally believe overall there are more good cops than bad and it's not even close so if I speak about a policeman doing something wrong I'm speaking on him. If I made the statement that the cop that's was found to be in the kkk was the majority and say we shouldn't obey any police officers because they are klansmen that would be an entire different story all together and I'm sure everybody would disagree. That's what some on here has been doing

And of I compared the police to the KKK or even the terrorist of 9/11 I bet you wouldn't agree....

You always jump to that. Nothing about my post suggested or leaned to me saying that black people don't target white people ever. Once again I said that on this board it's trying to make the minority be the majority.

If an example is needed to understand I personally believe overall there are more good cops than bad and it's not even close so if I speak about a policeman doing something wrong I'm speaking on him. If I made the statement that the cop that's was found to be in the kkk was the majority and say we shouldn't obey any police officers because they are klansmen that would be an entire different story all together and I'm sure everybody would disagree. That's what some on here has been doing

I didn't jump to anything. Your answer provided clarity. Thanks.

A majority of any exchange we have starts out with you telling me something that black people does so and so too. Trust me I know, I don't think anybody will argue that there are some black people that hate white people

BLM is just like KKK. No different.

Don't know your history do you? Get back to us after they kill some little white girls by bombing a church.

What an stupidly, idiotic thing to post. :no:

BLM is just like KKK. No different.

Don't know your history do you? Get back to us after they kill some little white girls by bombing a church.

What an stupidly, idiotic thing to post. :no:

That dude never lets us down.

Don't say dude, it's the same as the n word...

Man that was a funny thread. Old proud tigger's finest. I created this meme just for that thread.

meme5414704202.jpg

A majority of any exchange we have starts out with you telling me something that black people does so and so too. Trust me I know, I don't think anybody will argue that there are some black people that hate white people

Because many times your posts reflect a different tone (unintended or not). I don't back away from this stuff because I'm tired of the liberal one way street on race. It's a societal problem that comes from every race and that's what needs to be addressed. Until we define it as such there will never be an end to it.

That's a GREAT deal for you....

By GREAT you mean a lot? Or is this make a deal? ;) You see, cole.....I believe in TRUE equality and fairness....not restorative fairness or equality. Treat every one with same respect you wish to get in return and all this BS goes away.

By GREAT you mean a lot? Or is this make a deal? ;)/> You see, cole.....I believe in TRUE equality and fairness....not restorative fairness or equality. Treat every one with same respect you wish to get in return and all this BS goes away.

Lol at true equality. The equality that you deem is what is true...treat everybody with the same respect but when racism is applicable your initial instinct is not to believe it, overlook it, or my favorite bring up some other incident from the past where the person's race has done something...Yeah nothing like TRUE equality.

By GREAT you mean a lot? Or is this make a deal? ;) You see, cole.....I believe in TRUE equality and fairness....not restorative fairness or equality. Treat every one with same respect you wish to get in return and all this BS goes away.

Aren't you the one who likes to throw out the unicorn graphic to indicate pie-in-the-sky posts? :rolleyes:

Kumbaya ;)

Aren't you the one who likes to throw out the unicorn graphic to indicate pie-in-the-sky posts? :rolleyes:

Kumbaya ;)

"IF" we all adopted this mantra there would be unicorns and pies in the sky. :) Reality has a crude way of showing up........

Kumbaya ;)

"IF" we all adopted this mantra there would be unicorns and pies in the sky. :) Reality has a crude way of showing up........

Yep. "Reality" is the key word there.

By GREAT you mean a lot? Or is this make a deal? ;)/> You see, cole.....I believe in TRUE equality and fairness....not restorative fairness or equality. Treat every one with same respect you wish to get in return and all this BS goes away.

Lol at true equality. The equality that you deem is what is true...treat everybody with the same respect but when racism is applicable your initial instinct is not to believe it, overlook it, or my favorite bring up some other incident from the past where the person's race has done something...Yeah nothing like TRUE equality.

Not true at all. But hey...that's your opinion based on a half truth. I guess that counts 100% in your eyes? :)

Kumbaya ;)

Your idea of reality is just a partial take on it. One that is driven by ideology and political agenda.........in my opinion. Not that you give a damn anyway. :)

Kumbaya ;)

Your idea of reality is just a partial take on it. One that is driven by ideology and political agenda.........in my opinion. Not that you give a damn anyway. :)

Now you've confused me. :dunno:

Archived