UGA opens up as favourite over bama

cooltigger21

I have avoided this thread, but now it's Friday and I have a beer in hand ...

First of all ... I can not believe no one has made a comment about "favourite" in the thread title?!?!? This must be a fancy game!

b. From a pure football perspective this is going to be a fantastic game to watch. Similar to the bama/ole miss game. That was an enjoyable football game.

#3. I am the worst game picker of all time ... I swear whatever I say - go opposite. Uga thumps bama in this game. Bama had a great front 7 but Uga will still get their yards on the ground. Bama hasn't had a phenom pass rush and their secondary is vulnerable. Uga will make plays through the air. Uga's OL and RB's make this a win alongside bama's inconsistency at qb.

Grayson Lambert comes down from cloud 9. Bama by two touchdowns.

Called that Lambert would crash and burn. Didn't realize that Bama would stomp a mudhole through Georgia.

Thankfully for Chubb, he got a lot of garbage yards at the end.

UGA always screws it up except when they play us. This year is no different. With the crash of South Carolina they have played no one. Bammer beats them easily.

^^Winner^^

I have avoided this thread, but now it's Friday and I have a beer in hand ...

First of all ... I can not believe no one has made a comment about "favourite" in the thread title?!?!? This must be a fancy game!

b. From a pure football perspective this is going to be a fantastic game to watch. Similar to the bama/ole miss game. That was an enjoyable football game.

#3. I am the worst game picker of all time ... I swear whatever I say - go opposite. Uga thumps bama in this game. Bama had a great front 7 but Uga will still get their yards on the ground. Bama hasn't had a phenom pass rush and their secondary is vulnerable. Uga will make plays through the air. Uga's OL and RB's make this a win alongside bama's inconsistency at qb.

aaaaaaaaaaand this is why I don't gamble ...

I will, for that ONE game, root for the bullpuppies. Alas, I think uat by 14 is not too far fetched. I hope to be wrong. :dunno:/>

Had to point out the fact that I was right ( it happens so very seldom). I had no idea however that Richt would panic. Guy just can't win a big game.

I will, for that ONE game, root for the bullpuppies. Alas, I think uat by 14 is not too far fetched. I hope to be wrong. :dunno:/>

Had to point out the fact that I was right ( it happens so very seldom). I had no idea however that Richt would panic. Guy just can't win a big game.

Big game Bob/ Mark

Archived