Obama Wants 200,000 More Refugees

Proud Tiger

I agree.

WTF is a hodge podge immigrant?

How do you agree if you don't know? Are you willing to take some refugees into your home?

I agree.

WTF is a hodge podge immigrant?

How do you agree if you don't know? Are you willing to take some refugees into your home?

You asked two freaking questions. I agreed on the first and asked a clarifying question on the other. Good grief.

A hodge podge is a term meaning a mixture of a lot but a majority of none. Now answer my last question. And calm down......good grief and WTF are not necessary in a civil discussion.

A hodge podge is a term meaning a mixture of a lot but a majority of none. Now answer my last question. And calm down......good grief and WTF are not necessary in a civil discussion.

Now that's rich!

Proud Tiger laying out the criteria for a civil discussion? :lmao:

Now that's rich!

Glad you see the light. Try it sometime, you might like it.

Now that's rich!

You must be the biggest hypocrite on this forum. And that's saying a lot.

Now that's rich!

Give him a little credit. He appears to be making an effort.

Obama's goal is not a nation of hodge-podge immigrants. Obama's goal is a nation that has enough immigrants to, hopefully, guarantee that Democrats will be the perennial favorites in national elections.

Now that's rich!

You must be the biggest hypocrite on this forum. And that's saying a lot.

Not even in the top 10 but you for sure are #1

Now that's rich!

Thank you. Slap me if I deserve it.

What do you think? Will we become a nation of hodge podge immigrants?

http://video.foxnews...?#sp=watch-live

Being 'hodge podge' is what you're concerned about?

Apparently not. The term seems to mean something different to me.

What do you think? Will we become a nation of hodge podge immigrants?

http://video.foxnews...?#sp=watch-live

Being 'hodge podge' is what you're concerned about?

Apparently not. The term seems to mean something different to me.

No, I'm aware of what it means to you. You clearly stated it:

A hodge podge is a term meaning a mixture of a lot but a majority of none.

So I'm asking - is this really what you're concerned about?

Yes for one thing but more so the overall impact of it. Will it allow ISIS , et.al., to sneak in people? Won't it just run the welfare costs further out of sight?

But in my OP I asked what others think? So....what do you think?

Yes for one thing

But why?

but more so the overall impact of it. Will it allow ISIS , et.al., to sneak in people? Won't it just run the welfare costs further out of sight?

Well now, that's a different argument altogether. It's not an invalid concern. But it sort of goes against the whole premise of ISIS. Their entire mission is about setting up a physical caliphate in that territory of the Middle East. They want people, true believers, coming TO them. They don't have nearly the army of folks that they can be embedding a bunch of terrorists into refugee groups without putting their occupation of territory at grave risk. And they are trying to prevent these people from leaving.

I think we have a moral obligation to help these people just from the perspective of it being the Christian thing to do. But we also have an obligation because much of what is happening over there with ISIS is because of actions we took in destabilizing the region with our ill advised invasions and poorly thought out after-war plans.

Do whatever we can.

Here's a picture of two of these refugees:

web-refugee-crisis-7-twitter.jpg

That boy on the left was named Aylan. He was found on the shores of Turkey facedown, having drowned. I would not recommend googling his name. His brother on the right drowned as well.

Now fill every square inch of whatever room you're in with baby pictures just like this one and you won’t have even begun to see the breadth of this disaster. These are just two of thousands.

Yes for one thing

But why?

but more so the overall impact of it. Will it allow ISIS , et.al., to sneak in people? Won't it just run the welfare costs further out of sight?

Well now, that's a different argument altogether. It's not an invalid concern. But it sort of goes against the whole premise of ISIS. Their entire mission is about setting up a physical caliphate in that territory of the Middle East. They want people, true believers, coming TO them. They don't have nearly the army of folks that they can be embedding a bunch of terrorists into refugee groups without putting their occupation of territory at grave risk. And they are trying to prevent these people from leaving.

I think we have a moral obligation to help these people just from the perspective of it being the Christian thing to do. But we also have an obligation because much of what is happening over there with ISIS is because of actions we took in destabilizing the region with our ill advised invasions and poorly thought out after-war plans.

I pretty much agree except I think ISIS would like to have more in the U.S. for recruiting purposes and even small acts of terrorism just to make the point they can do it.

Do whatever we can.

That boy on the left was named Aylan. He was found on the shores of Turkey facedown, having drowned. I would not recommend googling his name. His brother on the right drowned as well.

Now fill every square inch of whatever room you're in with baby pictures just like this one and you won't have even begun to see the breadth of this disaster. These are just two of thousands.

Will you take a couple in?

Do whatever we can.

Now fill every square inch of whatever room you're in with baby pictures just like this one and you won't have even begun to see the breadth of this disaster. These are just two of thousands.

Were I asked to? Gladly.

Now that's rich!

Your last post wasn't exactly a winner. Start over. Rise above!

Do whatever we can.

Were I asked to? Gladly.

You can volunteer. Seriously I admire you for at least being willing to practice what you preach? But there has to be a limit sometime. Where that is is the question.

Do whatever we can.

Were I asked to? Gladly.

I believe you and, that is why I love you!

Now that's rich!

Your last post wasn't exactly a winner. Start over. Rise above!

So you think homer's post that I responded to is civil? Should I have just said "thank you homer, I agree"?

Archived