Strength and Conditioning

oposssum

Who's in charge of Strength and Conditioning? Through the first 5 games, our guys seem to be gassed by mid 3rd quarter. It doesn't look as though their in top notch shape. Could that be part of our problem this year?

My favorite troll account

I think it's actually golf's alter.

I've always suspected it to be War Tiger's, and that he's constantly chastising himself.

Now that's pretty deep man, that thought prolly needs its own thread. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes you wonder how much Jacobs pushes his weight around in the coaches office. Sometimes having a former player that thinks he knows what needs to be done, instead of a business manager at AD isn't the best thing. I may be totally wrong about Jacobs' involvement, but who knows.

Just curious...but if you don't know anything...why suggest it? This is even less than a rumor IMO.

Couldn't that apply to every post wondering what is going on? Can't we discuss different things?

Who's in charge of Strength and Conditioning? Through the first 5 games, our guys seem to be gassed by mid 3rd quarter. It doesn't look as though their in top notch shape. Could that be part of our problem this year?

My favorite troll account

I think it's actually golf's alter.

I've always suspected it to be War Tiger's, and that he's constantly chastising himself.

I laughed. And I laughed alot

Makes you wonder how much Jacobs pushes his weight around in the coaches office. Sometimes having a former player that thinks he knows what needs to be done, instead of a business manager at AD isn't the best thing. I may be totally wrong about Jacobs' involvement, but who knows.

Just curious...but if you don't know anything...why suggest it? This is even less than a rumor IMO.

Couldn't that apply to every post wondering what is going on? Can't we discuss different things?

Boy now THIS is ironic

Is it just me, or do the Auburn players seem to be less muscular than the other teams in the SEC. Could this explain why getting pushed around, lack of route seperation, etc.....

Funny that. When they get pushed around like they're small and weak, they look small and weak.

Them looking smaller and weaker may have something to do with them being young. The upper classmen don't look any smaller to me. These are the same guys that a lot of you were making eyes over during the off season.

Is it just me, or do the Auburn players seem to be less muscular than the other teams in the SEC. Could this explain why getting pushed around, lack of route seperation, etc.....

Funny that. When they get pushed around like they're small and weak, they look small and weak.

Them looking smaller and weaker may have something to do with them being young. The upper classmen don't look any smaller to me. These are the same guys that a lot of you were making eyes over during the off season.

especially when the starting lineup has what 5 Jr/Srs on both sides? There are a lost of FR & SO playing so they will not look like the teams that we are facing that have more JR & SR starters.

Meta it has everything to do with the weight room and off season training. Why are players dropping like fly's? Why is ROC injured every game? Why is an FCS oline pushing us to the back 40? Why can't Lambert shed a blocker? Come on guys. I give the freshman a pass.

Why did same coach get rave reviews on how much we have improved previously. A bad year and everybody assumes all coaches are bad when they were good before and now can no longer coach.

Injuries, youth and lack of leadership is the issue.

We all had on our Orange and Blue Glasses and couldn't see some of the issues before the season started.

I think it's merely an optical illusion, wide screen TVs or massive jumbotrons have that effect sometimes!

Not to mention a nice mix of true freshmen....

Jay Jacobs reminds me of Jerry Jones. Just as Jerry stands next to their coach on the sidelines just as the game is about over, Jacobs does the very same thing.

Archived