Sean White to start tonight

TitanTiger

That settles that.

All he talk radio types agreed that JJ would likely start as he " deserved " another shot.

Gus felt differently

Phillip Marshall said last night that he believed JJ would start. I wonder if any of these prognosticators realty believed it or were just parroting each other.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That settles that.

All he talk radio types agreed that JJ would likely start as he " deserved " another shot.

Gus felt differently

Phillip Marshall said last night that he believed JJ would start. I wonder if any of these prognosticators realty believed it or were just parroting each other.

Phillip Marshall probably got his info from Auburnguy101.

It was previously reported by somebody here that Sean would start and JJ would come in in the 2nd quarter unless Sean's tearing it up. FWIW.

WDE said that

That's what I thought, but I couldn't remember for sure. Thanks.

Loof, you know who really said this...

A4E?

But, but, but the "word" from inside the AD office was JJ was to be announced as starter yesterday.

Yeah...I just pay attention to the people with true connections and have been consistent in their information.

Agreed. I don't get wrapped up in it anyhow. As a fan all I've ever wanted is a hard-fighting team to be proud of. Be it a team of scrubs or 5* divas, just put it all out there on gameday and I'm a happy fan.

Amen - Brother

(sister ?)

It was previously reported by somebody here that Sean would start and JJ would come in in the 2nd quarter unless Sean's tearing it up. FWIW.

That would be a reasonable scenario. Again, I just hope Gus/Lashlee/Whomever is calling plays; allows White to open it up.

wde

I think history has shown that flipping Qbs mid game just to see what the other guy does is a bad idea. It screws up any rhythm the team has going for it. How many times has Gus brought in Qb#2 mid drive and it just destroys the drive. I do agree with bringing JJ in if things aren't going well or if Auburn starts blowing out UK.

Hell, if things are going great ... don't switch QB's... open up the play book and give the kid some more experience for the big-gums to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we run the tempo it doesn't matter what plays are called or how "open" the playbook is, we move the ball and score points. When we go slow, it's painful to watch unless we've got a lead and are killing the clock.

Whoever QB's tonight, he needs to do it Auburn Fast.

Please, God, not Auburn Fast. Let's do it Actually Fast.

with bated breath...please

That would be a reasonable scenario. Again, I just hope Gus/Lashlee/Whomever is calling plays; allows White to open it up.

wde

I think history has shown that flipping Qbs mid game just to see what the other guy does is a bad idea. It screws up any rhythm the team has going for it. How many times has Gus brought in Qb#2 mid drive and it just destroys the drive. I do agree with bringing JJ in if things aren't going well or if Auburn starts blowing out UK.

Hell, if things are going great ... don't switch QB's... open up the play book and give the kid some more experience for the big-gums to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How refreshing would that be?

But, but, but the "word" from inside the AD office was JJ was to be announced as starter yesterday.

Yeah...I just pay attention to the people with true connections and have been consistent in their information.

Agreed. I don't get wrapped up in it anyhow. As a fan all I've ever wanted is a hard-fighting team to be proud of. Be it a team of scrubs or 5* divas, just put it all out there on gameday and I'm a happy fan.

Amen - Brother

(sister ?)

Brother from another mother

That settles that.

Gus felt differently

Phillip Marshall probably got his info from Auburnguy101.

Now that's funny.

That said, 101 may still be right. We have no real source claiming this is the case (SW starting). It may be true, but it's a 50/50 shot. I doubt the source of this "info" is a true insider at all

Hopefully everybody will stop hating on Sean!!!! The negativity is unsupported and completely exhausting!

Irony?

Looks like a good decision.....a pretty well controlled game and 23 points is pretty good for a half.

and from the look of his performance tonight, will remain the starter.

and from the look of his performance tonight, will remain the starter.

17 of 27, hit some darts under pressure and 255 yards and no turnovers and made some timely runs.....sounds like a very good day for any QB.

No clue why we even put JJ out there. The guy was out there for maybe 5 plays and still caused a negative play! Come on bruh!!!

Lol there he goes. I was confused by that last post

Hopefully everybody will stop hating on Sean!!!! The negativity is unsupported and completely exhausting!

Saying this and then saying what you just said, it confused me

Archived