***Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread***

RunInRed

We need to do a FOIA request and check the emails. I'm convinced that someone disseminated some fake rule changes for the defense and now they think it's two-hand touch.

Granted, even if that were the case they still couldn't stop anyone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot went wrong this game. Jeremy hurt more than he helped. Sean's knee really stalled us at times. That drop by Melvin has shown to be detrimental. Red Zone settling is frustrating. Defense did what they could but 2 touchdowns off of 'trash plays' is frustrating.

How did he hurt the team? Come on man

A lot went wrong this game. Jeremy hurt more than he helped. Sean's knee really stalled us at times. That drop by Melvin has shown to be detrimental. Red Zone settling is frustrating. Defense did what they could but 2 touchdowns off of 'trash plays' is frustrating.

Nothing I saw from JJ today made me think we'd have done better with him starting.

Nothing I saw from JJ today made me think we'd have done better with him starting.

Ummmm ok?

Anyone with even a lick of sense would have to agree!

Archived