Major terrorist attack in Paris happening now.

AURaptor

Doesn't matter. Militant Islam is a bigger threat to the world than drugged up lone gunmen.

Denying that make you an idiot.

Really?

shootingsSince2011-mfms11.png

So just to clarify, are you saying that drugged up lone gunmen are a bigger threat to the world than militant Islam?

I'm saying you have a greater chance of being killed by a gunman than a terrorist.

Why not add abortions to the chart?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter. Militant Islam is a bigger threat to the world than drugged up lone gunmen.

Really?

So just to clarify, are you saying that drugged up lone gunmen are a bigger threat to the world than militant Islam?

I'm saying you have a greater chance of being killed by a gunman than a terrorist.

Why not add unicorns?

Really?

killing babies is ok for a liberal.

Really?

killing babies is ok for a liberal.

:rimshot:

Another sidebar - Shep Smith is going full tilt ' BREAKING NEWS ' , on damn near every thing coming across the wire. Even things which aren't connected, or have already been resolved, he's just tossing it out there, as fast as he can , with out regard to context or whether or not the story is legit. I know it's not just him, it's the guys telling him what's coming in, but the result is a flurry of unconnected BREAKING STORIES that quickly becomes just noise.

I find it annoying, to be honest.

Fix News is finally annoying you? ;)

FOX News. Seems you lack skills in spelling as you do reading comprehension.

It's "about" Islam only to the radical terrorists, not your average Muslim.

However, the paradigm that the terrorists are desperately trying to create in the rest of the world is that Islam is the issue. They want the west to engage all of Islam in total war - another religious crusade on a global, international scale.

It's an absurd proposition because most Muslims are not crazy, along with most non-Muslims.

What's remarkable - and depressing - is the number of complete idiots on this forum who are so eager to embrace the ISIS strategy.

Another sidebar - Shep Smith is going full tilt ' BREAKING NEWS ' , on damn near every thing coming across the wire. Even things which aren't connected, or have already been resolved, he's just tossing it out there, as fast as he can , with out regard to context or whether or not the story is legit. I know it's not just him, it's the guys telling him what's coming in, but the result is a flurry of unconnected BREAKING STORIES that quickly becomes just noise.

I find it annoying, to be honest.

Fix News is finally annoying you? ;)/>

FOX News. Seems you lack skills in spelling as you do reading comprehension.

Just call 'em like I see 'em.

Really?

Why not add unicorns?

Feel free to add anything you want. Unicorns fit right in with a lot of stuff you post.

However, the paradigm that the terrorists are desperately trying to create in the rest of the world is that Islam is the issue. They want the west to engage all of Islam in total war - another religious crusade on a global, international scale.

It's an absurd proposition because most Muslims are not crazy, along with most non-Muslims.

What's remarkable - and depressing - is the number of complete idiots on this forum who are so eager to embrace the ISIS strategy.

funny thing though homie is that the not crazy Muslims won't do anything about these groups like ISIS. They make pronouncements about how they abhor what is being done but yet nobody actually does anything. In poll after poll the so called regular Muslim reacts favorably with the things that are going on.

5d5f8dc2b0784602957d28cbadfbb925_18.jpg

am a Muslim. As a Muslim, I wish to pay my respect to those Parisians who lost their lives on that terrifying night on November 13. As a Muslim, I wish to express my condolences to all those who have lost a loved one during this diabolic attack in Paris. As a Muslim, I wish to express my solidarity with the French people suffering now the trauma of this murderous mayhem perpetrated on innocent people.

As a Muslim, I wish to denounce any and all acts of genocidal, homicidal, and suicidal violence, anywhere in the world; and in particular, I wish to denounce the criminal gangs gathered under the flag of "Islamic State" or any other similar group terrorising innocent people from India, Afghanistan and Pakistan to Iraq and Syria, from North Africa to Turkey, and from the Arab and Muslim world to Europe and the US.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2015/11/je-suis-muslim-151114163033918.html

Meanwhile, 10's of 1000's of immigrants are invading Europe, wanting to enforce Sharia law and telling the local women to " cover up ", as they not only fail to assimilate, but forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans.

http://dailythepatri...sands-of-lives/

A heroic Muslim security guard identified by the name Zouheir saved thousands of lives on Friday by preventing a suicide bomber from entering France’s packed 80,000 capacity national football stadium Stade De France.

According to WSJ.com. a suicide bomber who tried to enter France’s packed 80,000 capacity national football stadium was stopped by a heroic security guard. Thousands of supporters watching France’s friendly against Germany heard two loud explosions outside the Stade de France about 15 minutes in.

The guard – identified only by his first name, Zouheir – said he discovered the attacker’s suicide vest while searching him at the entrance. The attacker detonated the vest as he backed away from security said Zouheir, who was told what happened by the security team at the gate.

Sure...all Muslims are ISIS sympathizers or soft on terrorism. :-\

No one said " ALL ".

But are you this oblivious to the blatant crisis at hand ?

Militant Muslims have killed other Muslims more than any other group. That's the point. They kill EVERYONE. Even their own.

No one said " ALL ".

But are you this oblivious to the blatant crisis at hand ?

Militant Muslims have killed other Muslims more than any other group. That's the point. They kill EVERYONE. Even their own.

Technically you are correct and I agree. And apologize if my generalization offended.

I used "all" somewhat in poetic licence. But the narrative seems to be "Most Muslims are evil, not to be trusted, or sympathetic to terrorism as legitimate 'jihad' ", or that "Islam itself is pure evil", or that "The Quran sanctions the slaughter of innocent non-believers". I'm offended by the claims of many persons that Islam or Muslims in general are our enemy. I don't consider terrorist butchers "Islamic" or Muslim at all, but simply sick evil bastards who have no right to claim affiliation to any religion or God. Just as I can't consider Westboro Baptists or members of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian-Aryan Nations to be true "Christians".

14 years after 9-11, and how the hell are we STILL having this discussion? It wasn't Amish who attacked people in Paris. It wasn't the Inuit who blew up the Russian airliner over Sinai ! It wasn't Lutherans who attacked the offices of Charlie Hebdo, or hacked up a British soldier outside of London, or killed Theo Van Gogh... good ******* grief ! It was those claiming to be MUSLIM, and openly declaring their actions in praise of Allah !!!!

Just STOP w/ the false comparisons of the freaking KKK and the Westboro Baptist cult !!!!

funny thing though homie is that the not crazy Muslims won't do anything about these groups like ISIS. They make pronouncements about how they abhor what is being done but yet nobody actually does anything. In poll after poll the so called regular Muslim reacts favorably with the things that are going on.

That's just BS. It's no different than saying Christians are not "doing anything".

At the moment, there are a hell of a lot more Muslims than Christians fighting ISIS directly.

Meanwhile, 10's of 1000's of immigrants are invading Europe, wanting to enforce Sharia law and telling the local women to " cover up ", as they not only fail to assimilate, but forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans.

"invading" Europe? :-\

"forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans"? :-\

14 years after 9-11, and how the hell are we STILL having this discussion? It wasn't Amish who attacked people in Paris. It wasn't the Inuit who blew up the Russian airliner over Sinai ! It wasn't Lutherans who attacked the offices of Charlie Hebdo, or hacked up a British soldier outside of London, or killed Theo Van Gogh... good ******* grief ! It was those claiming to be MUSLIM, and openly declaring their actions in praise of Allah !!!!

Just STOP w/ the false comparisons of the freaking KKK and the Westboro Baptist cult !!!!

I think everyone understands the terrorists claim to be Muslims.

The issue is whether or not we lump all Muslims together as terrorists, which a lot of the rhetoric on this forum - including yours - clearly suggests we should do.

"invading" Europe? :-\

"forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans"? :-\

Yes, clueless one. That is EXACTLY what they are doing.

Sorry if msnbc doesn't carry that news for you to see.

I don't offer Sean, Rush or some "right wing " talking head from FOX, but here...

http://youtu.be/kmjLveWyOW4

I think everyone understands the terrorists claim to be Muslims.

The issue is whether or not we lump all Muslims together as terrorists, which a lot of the rhetoric on this forum - including yours - clearly suggests we should do.

Exactly, Homer.

Sure ISIS and their ilk claim to be Muslim, a claim we can do nothing about. And of course they are an evil that has to be stopped. But that is no excuse for discriminating against Muslims in general.

And references to Westboro Baptists or the KKK are relevant...not that either of those groups has achieved the level of slaughter and barbarity propagated by ISIS or AL Qaeda (though some may feel the KKK in the height of the 'lynching/bombing days' tried). But just as no right-thinking person blames Christians in general or the religion itself for their unchristian acts, no one should be discriminating against Muslims in general or the religion itself because of the acts of extremists masquerading as true followers of Islam. I can't imagine a country closing its borders to Christian refugees simply because the KKK killed innocent people or the Westboro Baptists "hate f*gs".

Even the ones that don't want to lop off your head still support the idea of sharia law. Sharia law is a fundamental concept of Islam and they take it with them wherever they go. They don't assimilate into the culture where they go but demand the place where they go accommodate them. It happens everywhere they've gone in Europe and they'll do it. Islam is the one group of people that cannot get along with everyone else. It's the common denominator in the troubles around the world. They are stuck in the 7th century. H3ll they can't even get along with each other. Sunni and Shia are constantly at war with each other. They put aside their differences long enough to come after the infidels. If Islam is truly a religion of peace then the peace lovers need to take it back from the terrorists. Nobody can do it for them.

Even the ones that don't want to lop off your head still support the idea of sharia law. Sharia law is a fundamental concept of Islam and they take it with them wherever they go. They don't assimilate into the culture where they go but demand the place where they go accommodate them. It happens everywhere they've gone in Europe and they'll do it. Islam is the one group of people that cannot get along with everyone else. It's the common denominator in the troubles around the world. They are stuck in the 7th century. H3ll they can't even get along with each other. Sunni and Shia are constantly at war with each other. They put aside their differences long enough to come after the infidels. If Islam is truly a religion of peace then the peace lovers need to take it back from the terrorists. Nobody can do it for them.

I know right? Those Catholics and Protestants always got along..

Archived