Major terrorist attack in Paris happening now.

AURaptor

If it is cool with all of you, I'd like to ask a question on topic.

Heard French dude (PM maybe?) went on a rant and declared merciless unwavering attacks on ISIS.

Was this just dude being angry? Or is France saying **** Geneva and our current accepted rules?

Since I heard the sound bite I haven't seen anything else about them going above and beyond the rules.

ISIS took claim for the attack, and France has declared formal war on ISIS. Let me repeat that... France is at war with ISIS.

The " dude ", President Hollande, I am guessing is who you meant.

Obama , in stark contrast, has called the murder / maiming of some 500 citizens " a set back " . <_<

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama says he is going to double down on his strategy in Syria. Last time I checked 0x0=0

Has all of the crap USN flung at you gone right over your head?

Obama says he is going to double down on his strategy in Syria. Last time I checked 0x0=0

As the world sits stunned and astonished at the sheer inept arrogance of Obama , and his defending of his weak ass policy, some still refuse to face reality.

You nailed it for a change. It is crap but I just duck it and laugh at how much he THINKS he knows. But hey he has impressed you so good for him.

So, going to war with ISIS is not the right thing for the world to do. Is inviting them into our neighborhoods and giving them a blank check the right thing to do? Just curious since the FBI, NSA and Homeland Security have said there is no way to fully vet the refugees as the president has promised would happen.

So, going to war with ISIS is not the right thing for the world to do. Is inviting them into our neighborhoods and giving them a blank check the right thing to do? Just curious since the FBI, NSA and Homeland Security have said there is no way to fully vet the refugees as the president has promised would happen.

First, there is already a process for any refugee that wishes to come to the US. There's lots of paperwork, and approval of an application, which includes a background check, an interview and a medical exam. LINK

Additionally, there is a specific process the Executive branch must follow. LINK

Finally, when the US decided to allow Iraqi refugees to come at higher numbers, there was an additional process put into place. I would expect something similar for Syrian refugees. LINK

First, there is already a process for any refugee that wishes to come to the US. There's lots of paperwork, and approval of an application, which includes a background check, an interview and a medical exam. LINK

Additionally, there is a specific process the Executive branch must follow. LINK

Finally, when the US decided to allow Iraqi refugees to come at higher numbers, there was an additional process put into place. I would expect something similar for Syrian refugees. LINK

Do you think all this process and law is being applied to Mexicans coming in?

You nailed it for a change. It is crap but I just duck it and laugh at how much he THINKS he knows. But hey he has impressed you so good for him.

Dude, if you really think we've been doing "0," you need your head examined. He's outlined it again and again, you willfully ignorant loon. (Report away. If we're allowing your calling our Navy "a bunch of pricks" to stay up, this deserves to stay up.)

As the world sits stunned and astonished at the sheer inept arrogance of Obama , and his defending of his weak ass policy, some still refuse to face reality.

Yeah, never mind it was the last POTUS that created ISIS to begin with.

No he didn't . Not even remotely true. Those who believe in a twisted form of Islam are the ones who crated it.

THEY ALONE BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

But if anyone allowed them to gain power and rise to prominence, it was Obama, who cut and ran.

Dude, if you really think we've been doing "0," you need your head examined. He's outlined it again and again, you willfully ignorant loon. (Report away. If we're allowing your calling our Navy "a bunch of pricks" to stay up, this deserves to stay up.)

Clearly my "sarcasm'' emoticon at the end went over your head. And I say that w/o being nasty like you. And if you still don't get it, let me remind you I am a Navy vet. What part of the military did you serve in?

The FBI Director, James Comey, and many others say info on the Syrians is limited and the screening process will be challenging. What now when the procedures in place can't be followed and refugees can't be verified?

Yep it is hard if not impossible. The question for our astute liberal leaders is "if i give you 10 grapes and tell you one of them is poison, will you eat them all?

Yep it is hard if not impossible. The question for our astute liberal leaders is "if i give you 10 grapes and tell you one of them is poison, will you eat them all?

But not ALL the grapes are poison, so you can't throw them all away because just 1 MIGHT be bad !

But not ALL the grapes are poison, so you can't throw them all away because just 1 MIGHT be bad !

Oh how I would love to try that om some here, let alone our fearless leaders.

But you don't know which one is bad. One is all it takes to kill you. It's not worth the risk.

Clearly my "sarcasm'' emoticon at the end went over your head. And I say that w/o being nasty like you. And if you still don't get it, let me remind you I am a Navy vet. What part of the military did you serve in?

You have no standing to lecture me on nastiness, or do I need to go pull your post history?

No he didn't . Not even remotely true. Those who believe in a twisted form of Islam are the ones who crated it.

THEY ALONE BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

But if anyone allowed them to gain power and rise to prominence, it was Obama, who cut and ran.

You are confused. It was our presence there that created the chaos that resulted in ISIS.

But you don't know which one is bad. One is all it takes to kill you. It's not worth the risk.

I think that 10% estimate is a tad high.

You have no standing to lecture me on nastiness, or do I need to go pull your post history?

Be my guest. Show me one where I have said anything nasty to you in a long time. And you seem to have avoided answering my question.

Precisely my point. Now apply that to maybe 1% or less for Syrian refugees.

I saw an interview on TV tonight with James Woolsey, a Democrat and a highly respected former Director of the CIA. He ripped Obama's policies/strategy in dealing with ISIS and the whole ME to pieces.

Archived