Major terrorist attack in Paris happening now.

AURaptor

Meanwhile, 10's of 1000's of immigrants are invading Europe, wanting to enforce Sharia law and telling the local women to " cover up ", as they not only fail to assimilate, but forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans.

"invading" Europe? :-\

"forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans"? :-\

Yes, clueless one. That is EXACTLY what they are doing.

Sorry if msnbc doesn't carry that news for you to see.

I don't offer Sean, Rush or some "right wing " talking head from FOX, but here...

Bill Maher? You define "truth" as anything Bill Maher says? :laugh:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5d5f8dc2b0784602957d28cbadfbb925_18.jpg

am a Muslim. As a Muslim, I wish to pay my respect to those Parisians who lost their lives on that terrifying night on November 13. As a Muslim, I wish to express my condolences to all those who have lost a loved one during this diabolic attack in Paris. As a Muslim, I wish to express my solidarity with the French people suffering now the trauma of this murderous mayhem perpetrated on innocent people.

As a Muslim, I wish to denounce any and all acts of genocidal, homicidal, and suicidal violence, anywhere in the world; and in particular, I wish to denounce the criminal gangs gathered under the flag of "Islamic State" or any other similar group terrorising innocent people from India, Afghanistan and Pakistan to Iraq and Syria, from North Africa to Turkey, and from the Arab and Muslim world to Europe and the US.

http://www.aljazeera...4163033918.html

Do you really think any of them would openly admit to be a terrorist?

They don't assimilate into the culture where they go but demand the place where they go accommodate them.

Sounds like a description of Europeans and Euro-Americans from the time of Columbus through colonialism to the present day...

I wouldn't admit it if I were a terrorist either...so I suppose for its own safety the world should just assume that I or some other American might be another Timothy McVeigh or Dylann Roof and ban us all from international travel? Instead of us building a fence to keep immigrants out, perhaps the rest of the world should build a wall to keep us in...because, you know, some of us are terrorists!

Even the ones that don't want to lop off your head still support the idea of sharia law. Sharia law is a fundamental concept of Islam and they take it with them wherever they go. They don't assimilate into the culture where they go but demand the place where they go accommodate them. It happens everywhere they've gone in Europe and they'll do it. Islam is the one group of people that cannot get along with everyone else. It's the common denominator in the troubles around the world. They are stuck in the 7th century. H3ll they can't even get along with each other. Sunni and Shia are constantly at war with each other. They put aside their differences long enough to come after the infidels. If Islam is truly a religion of peace then the peace lovers need to take it back from the terrorists. Nobody can do it for them.

I know right? Those Catholics and Protestants always got along..

That was yesterday. This is today (scroll down for article)

http://madworldnews....atholic-school/

Or maybe this better illustrates Muslim tolerance.

http://madworldnews.com/islam-false-religion-muslims/

I wouldn't admit it if I were a terrorist either...so I suppose for its own safety the world should just assume that I or some other American might be another Timothy McVeigh or Dylann Roof and ban us all from international travel? Instead of us building a fence to keep immigrants out, perhaps the rest of the world should build a wall to keep us in...because, you know, some of us are terrorists!

How many McVeighs and Roofs can you count compared to number of estimated Muslim terrorists? And how many of them killed a foreigner lrt alone a Muslim? Your comparison is weak. You are usually much better at making your point than this.

Even the ones that don't want to lop off your head still support the idea of sharia law. Sharia law is a fundamental concept of Islam and they take it with them wherever they go. They don't assimilate into the culture where they go but demand the place where they go accommodate them. It happens everywhere they've gone in Europe and they'll do it. Islam is the one group of people that cannot get along with everyone else. It's the common denominator in the troubles around the world. They are stuck in the 7th century. H3ll they can't even get along with each other. Sunni and Shia are constantly at war with each other. They put aside their differences long enough to come after the infidels. If Islam is truly a religion of peace then the peace lovers need to take it back from the terrorists. Nobody can do it for them.

http://madworldnews.com/islam-false-religion-muslims/

The evolution of a religion.

http://madworldnews....ligion-muslims/

And that's OK with you?

And that's OK with you?

Whatever, those Zoroasters used to be a violent bunch.

This has been going on since the 7th century. They're still stuck in that mindset. Go to any major European city and see how things go when these people move in. Go to Dearborn Michigan and see how it is there. Liberals just just cannot be non politically correct. Always have to do the moral equivalent crap. The stuff going in in Ireland is a false comparison but nice try. If the non terrorist Muslims would actually stand up and do something instead of sitting around and enabling these people then I might go along a little more

And as is often the case, you choose to make a feeble attempt at humor re. a serious situation.

Beats admitting he has no rational response.

And as is often the case, you choose to make a feeble attempt at humor re. a serious situation.

Beats admitting he has no rational response.

Rational responses have been met with absolute idiocy so I figured I'd go the other way.

Meanwhile, 10's of 1000's of immigrants are invading Europe, wanting to enforce Sharia law and telling the local women to " cover up ", as they not only fail to assimilate, but forcefully try to impose their values on native Europeans.

I don't offer Sean, Rush or some "right wing " talking head from FOX, but here...

So you can't reply to the facts, unless it's given to you by some Left wing ( oh, that's Maher ) approved, homogenized PC " authority " ?

See, you're the sort of sheeple that are part of the problem. Ignore what is actually going on, because it goes against what you WISH were true.

14 years after 9-11, and how the hell are we STILL having this discussion? It wasn't Amish who attacked people in Paris. It wasn't the Inuit who blew up the Russian airliner over Sinai ! It wasn't Lutherans who attacked the offices of Charlie Hebdo, or hacked up a British soldier outside of London, or killed Theo Van Gogh... good ******* grief ! It was those claiming to be MUSLIM, and openly declaring their actions in praise of Allah !!!!

Just STOP w/ the false comparisons of the freaking KKK and the Westboro Baptist cult !!!!

I think everyone understands the terrorists claim to be Muslims.

Obama won't. He refuses to admit any affiliation between them and Muslim. Even Hillary can't call them radical Muslims, when pressed in a DNC debate.

The issue is whether or not we lump all Muslims together as terrorists, which a lot of the rhetoric on this forum - including yours - clearly suggests we should do.

You're flat out wrong. Have I not said, in this very forum, if not thread, that Egypts el Sisi is a " good " Muslim ? One who should be praised for his actions, but our President chooses to turn a blind eye, for all too obvious reasons ?

This non existent fear of mistakenly lumping ALL Muslims in w/ the radicalized ones has been a complete sham since before the smoke cleared on 9/11. The Left and the PC idiots in this country and around the world bend over backwards to appease and placate the Muslim world, instead of just calling the evil bastards for who they are. It's that mentality which has allowed Europe's door to remain wide open, as they blindly allow over a million " immigrants " across their borders, with no concern of who these folks are, and what they plan to do when they get here.

5d5f8dc2b0784602957d28cbadfbb925_18.jpg

am a Muslim. As a Muslim, I wish to pay my respect to those Parisians who lost their lives on that terrifying night on November 13. As a Muslim, I wish to express my condolences to all those who have lost a loved one during this diabolic attack in Paris. As a Muslim, I wish to express my solidarity with the French people suffering now the trauma of this murderous mayhem perpetrated on innocent people.

As a Muslim, I wish to denounce any and all acts of genocidal, homicidal, and suicidal violence, anywhere in the world; and in particular, I wish to denounce the criminal gangs gathered under the flag of "Islamic State" or any other similar group terrorising innocent people from India, Afghanistan and Pakistan to Iraq and Syria, from North Africa to Turkey, and from the Arab and Muslim world to Europe and the US.

http://www.aljazeera...4163033918.html

That's the same perspective that put over a hundred thousand Japanese Americans - over 60% of whom were U.S. citizens - into concentration camps.

So you can't reply to the facts, unless it's given to you by some Left wing ( oh, that's Maher ) approved, homogenized PC " authority " ?

See, you're the sort of sheeple that are part of the problem. Ignore what is actually going on, because it goes against what you WISH were true.

What "facts"?

And I'll let the French deal with their cultural integration problems. It's none of my business.

On the other hand, your use of hate-inciting language on this forum is my business as a member of this forum and as a citizen.

The issue is whether or not we lump all Muslims together as terrorists, which a lot of the rhetoric on this forum - including yours - clearly suggests we should do.

You're flat out wrong. Have I not said, in this very forum, if not thread, that Egypts el Sisi is a " good " Muslim ? One who should be praised for his actions, but our President chooses to turn a blind eye, for all too obvious reasons ?

This non existent fear of mistakenly lumping ALL Muslims in w/ the radicalized ones has been a complete sham since before the smoke cleared on 9/11. The Left and the PC idiots in this country and around the world bend over backwards to appease and placate the Muslim world, instead of just calling the evil bastards for who they are. It's that mentality which has allowed Europe's door to remain wide open, as they blindly allow over a million " immigrants " across their borders, with no concern of who these folks are, and what they plan to do when they get here.

If I didn't know better I'd swear you were trying to be funny.

I think everyone understands the terrorists claim to be Muslims.

Obama won't. He refuses to admit any affiliation between them and Muslim. Even Hillary can't call them radical Muslims, when pressed in a DNC debate.

That's insane.

What he has said is that terrorists don't represent Islam (not Muslim :-\ ) as a whole, which they don't. Obviously. (At least obvious who those who understand the math).

No one believes Obama denies or doesn't understand they call themselves Muslims (as well as calling other Muslims apostates).

Your ODS has apparently taken over cognitive centers.

They don't assimilate into the culture where they go but demand the place where they go accommodate them.

Sounds like a description of Europeans and Euro-Americans from the time of Columbus through colonialism to the present day...

;D

Yep. It's pretty remarkable our constitution requires we respect them as equals from a religious standpoint.

I guess Aaron Rodgers hasnt been reading Raptor's 'rational' responses.

"I must admit, I was very disappointed with whoever the fan was that made a comment that was very inappropriate during the moment of silence,” Rodgers said.

"It’s that kind of prejudicial ideology that puts us in the position we are today as a world.”

This thread is why I don't participate on the 'political' forum.

Lots of folks talking about stuff that fits their ideologies, not much about the actual issues, Sad ....

This thread is why I don't participate on the 'political' forum.

Lots of folks talking about stuff that fits their ideologies, not much about the actual issues, Sad ....

You were warned. :)

I guess Aaron Rodgers hasnt been reading Raptor's 'rational' responses.

"I must admit, I was very disappointed with whoever the fan was that made a comment that was very inappropriate during the moment of silence,” Rodgers said.

"It’s that kind of prejudicial ideology that puts us in the position we are today as a world.”

Has zero to do with anything I mentioned , but leave it to you to try and connect unrelated dots.

Archived