Major terrorist attack in Paris happening now.

AURaptor

I think everyone understands the terrorists claim to be Muslims.

Obama won't. He refuses to admit any affiliation between them and Muslim. Even Hillary can't call them radical Muslims, when pressed in a DNC debate.

That's insane.

What he has said is that terrorists don't represent Islam (not Muslim :-\/> ) as a whole, which they don't. Obviously. (At least obvious who those who understand the math).

No one believes Obama denies or doesn't understand they call themselves Muslims (as well as calling other Muslims apostates).

He does, and many others, honest with themselves, admit it .

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What "facts"?

And I'll let the French deal with their cultural integration problems. It's none of my business.

On the other hand, your use of hate-inciting language on this forum is my business as a member of this forum and as a citizen.

The fact that Europe ( not just France ) is under an INVASION. Again, your ignorance on the situation doesn't mean it's not happening.

And "hate- inciting language " ? What sort of wussified PC pablum is that ? Get into your jammies, crawl under your comforter, and go commune w/ the idiots who whine about too much white privilege , global warming or how unfair it is to live in America.

The issue is whether or not we lump all Muslims together as terrorists, which a lot of the rhetoric on this forum - including yours - clearly suggests we should do.

You're flat out wrong. Have I not said, in this very forum, if not thread, that Egypts el Sisi is a " good " Muslim ? One who should be praised for his actions, but our President chooses to turn a blind eye, for all too obvious reasons ?

This non existent fear of mistakenly lumping ALL Muslims in w/ the radicalized ones has been a complete sham since before the smoke cleared on 9/11. The Left and the PC idiots in this country and around the world bend over backwards to appease and placate the Muslim world, instead of just calling the evil bastards for who they are. It's that mentality which has allowed Europe's door to remain wide open, as they blindly allow over a million " immigrants " across their borders, with no concern of who these folks are, and what they plan to do when they get here.

I swear, if I didn't know better I'd swear you were trying to be funny.

Translation : I just got shown up, yet again, and instead of admitting it , I'll just make yet another inane attempt at juvenile humor.

This thread is why I don't participate on the 'political' forum.

Lots of folks talking about stuff that fits their ideologies, not much about the actual issues, Sad ....

So, when someone says that allowing 10's of 1000's of " immigrants " into your country, all at once, isn't a good idea, that's just one's " ideology " speaking ? Suggesting that with in the over a million who don't share anything common with regards to culture, education or religion, there might be a fair % of young males, 18-30, who could be high risk candidates for being members of ISIS, or some like minded terrorist organization, that's not being pragmatic, but merely sticking to one's own ideology ?

And lo and behold, the very thing some have warned about, because it's ALREADY BEEN HAPPENING, actually takes place, that's not a " I told you so " moment, but folks just seeing what they want to see ?

<_< Wow.

Some are paying attention more than others.

Lots of folks talking about stuff that fits their ideologies, not much about the actual issues, Sad ....

So, when someone says that allowing 10's of 1000's of " immigrants " into your country, all at once, isn't a good idea, that's just one's " ideology " speaking ? Suggesting that with in the over a million who don't share anything common with regards to culture, education or religion, there might be a fair % of young males, 18-30, who could be high risk candidates for being members of ISIS, or some like minded terrorist organization, that's not being pragmatic, but merely sticking to one's own ideology ?

And lo and behold, the very thing some have warned about, because it's ALREADY BEEN HAPPENING, actually takes place, that's not a " I told you so " moment, but folks just seeing what they want to see ?

<_< Wow.

Stop looking for logic here. Patterns, history and common sense mean nothing...it's all about rainbows and unicorns Raptor...

A few other items related to the attack from various intelligence sources:

• 6 of the 8 attackers died when their suicide belts successfully exploded...(1 killed by police) not a common occurrence for the devices all to work..the other still at large; not clear why he didn't suffer the same fate
  • The explosive used was TATP, not usually a stable explosive...usually susceptible to heat, friction and vibration..
  • Points to a very good bomb-maker somewhere else (bomb makers don't blow themselves up intentionally)...intelligence sources believe ~20 people must be involved in the attacks

• Details of the attack in the concert hall are even more disturbing...one of the attackers covered the other attacker who did the majority of the killings (executions really). Positioned himself so no one could get to him or his partner. The first people selected for execution were in the disabled/handicapped seats.

more later...

I am completely ashamed at my birth state. Congrats Governor! The terrorist have beaten you.

Governor Bentley Refuses Syrian Refugees Relocating to Alabama

NOVEMBER 15, 2015

PRESS RELEASES

MONTGOMERY—Governor Robert Bentley on Sunday announced he is refusing Syrian refugees relocating to Alabama.

“After full consideration of this weekend’s attacks of terror on innocent citizens in Paris, I will oppose any attempt to relocate Syrian refugees to Alabama through the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. As your Governor, I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm’s way,” Governor Robert Bentley said.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is working diligently with the FBI, DHS and federal intelligence partners to monitor any possible threats. Law enforcement presence has been increased at major gathering events in Alabama to further insure the safety of citizens. To date, there has been no credible intelligence of any terrorist threats in Alabama.

Alabama currently has one U.S. State Department approved refugee processing center in Mobile. There have been no Syrian refugees relocated in Alabama to date, though neighboring states have processed a number of refugees.

“The acts of terror committed over the weekend are a tragic reminder to the world that evil exists and takes the form of terrorists who seek to destroy the basic freedoms we will always fight to preserve. I will not place Alabamians at even the slightest, possible risk of an attack on our people. Please continue to join me in praying for those who have suffered loss and for those who will never allow freedom to fade at the hands of terrorists,” Governor Bentley added.

http://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/2015/11/governor-bentley-refuses-syrian-refugees-relocating-alabama/

I am completely ashamed at my birth state. Congrats Governor! The terrorist have beaten you.

NOVEMBER 15, 2015

PRESS RELEASES

MONTGOMERY—Governor Robert Bentley on Sunday announced he is refusing Syrian refugees relocating to Alabama.

“After full consideration of this weekend’s attacks of terror on innocent citizens in Paris, I will oppose any attempt to relocate Syrian refugees to Alabama through the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. As your Governor, I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm’s way,” Governor Robert Bentley said.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is working diligently with the FBI, DHS and federal intelligence partners to monitor any possible threats. Law enforcement presence has been increased at major gathering events in Alabama to further insure the safety of citizens. To date, there has been no credible intelligence of any terrorist threats in Alabama.

Alabama currently has one U.S. State Department approved refugee processing center in Mobile. There have been no Syrian refugees relocated in Alabama to date, though neighboring states have processed a number of refugees.

“The acts of terror committed over the weekend are a tragic reminder to the world that evil exists and takes the form of terrorists who seek to destroy the basic freedoms we will always fight to preserve. I will not place Alabamians at even the slightest, possible risk of an attack on our people. Please continue to join me in praying for those who have suffered loss and for those who will never allow freedom to fade at the hands of terrorists,” Governor Bentley added.

http://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/2015/11/governor-bentley-refuses-syrian-refugees-relocating-alabama/

That is really sad.

In Florida, two mosques received bomb threats by phone.

"This act in France is the last straw. You're going to f-king die," said voice mails received by the Islamic Society of St. Petersburg late Friday night and early Saturday. "I personally have a militia that's going to come down to your Islamic Society of Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever's there on sight in the head. I don't care if they're f-king 2 years old or 100."

A second message said: "I'm a red-blooded American watching the news in France. . .Guard your children. I don't care if you're extremists or not. . .Get out of my f-king country."

http://www.stripes.com/news/americas/mosque-of-peace-set-ablaze-in-canada-2-others-in-florida-threatened-1.379150?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

In Florida, two mosques received bomb threats by phone.

"This act in France is the last straw. You're going to f-king die," said voice mails received by the Islamic Society of St. Petersburg late Friday night and early Saturday. "I personally have a militia that's going to come down to your Islamic Society of Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever's there on sight in the head. I don't care if they're f-king 2 years old or 100."

A second message said: "I'm a red-blooded American watching the news in France. . .Guard your children. I don't care if you're extremists or not. . .Get out of my f-king country."

http://www.stripes.com/news/americas/mosque-of-peace-set-ablaze-in-canada-2-others-in-florida-threatened-1.379150?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

They messed up when they pissed off the Republicans for being Muslim. I mean all Muslims are either terrorists or "secretly support the terrorists" amirite?

NOVEMBER 15, 2015

PRESS RELEASES

http://governor.alab...cating-alabama/

It's a great start, but unfortunately means nothing. Just like the EU, once they get stateside they can pretty much travel at will.

Bringing 20-15k unknown people from a region brimming over with terrorists is absolutely stupid and irresponsible. It's almost as stupid as letting an Islamic regime that has vowed to eradicate Isreal and calls USA "the great Satan" to have nuclear material that will surely find its way into bombs. Ooops, this f'ing administration has done that too...

<_< Wow.

It's pretty telling that you self-identified as being someone to whom my remark was directed.

For the record, it was directed at the discussion here (as a whole) and to the political forum more generally. I see an awful lot of folks using current events to prove their ideological stances. It would be nice if there were a place to discuss political issues rationally. For the most part, what I see is a lot of irrational preferences being thrown around.

Again, it's interesting that you felt the need to defend yourself against my observation regarding the board as a whole.

NOVEMBER 15, 2015

PRESS RELEASES

http://governor.alab...cating-alabama/

It's a great start, but unfortunately means nothing. Just like the EU, once they get stateside they can pretty much travel at will.

Ahh the good ol days.../sarc off/

s_f37_09120159.jpg

They cant trace the refugees past, why would you allow them to enter? If 9-11 didn't prove that we need to know who is entering our Country nothing will I guess.

japanese-internment.jpg?w=640

Goal of Muslim immigration:

http://chersonandmol...limimmigration/

We've all known this but the politically correct among us will continue to bury their head in the sand.

It's worse than you know...

Black Activists Double Down On #F---Paris Hashtag

http://wober.net/threads/black-activists-double-down-on-f-paris-hashtag.42938/

Archived