Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

34 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

Two of my good friends danced their first dance at their wedding to this one. We were all like "awwww", like they were babies or puppies or something, lol. 

• Like 3

For those that are interested in the story of Mayhem/Burzum/Norwegian Black Metal origins. I don’t know how true to the actual story it is based on the “based on truth, lies, and reality” tagline. I do know a good bit of it has been true(half way through the movie) though.

9 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

😢

AAB8B651-123D-4CB1-975C-F46D67961323.png

Was listening to Prine's interview with Maron yesterday from 2016 and he spoke very fondly and was very complimentary of Sturgill. Very cool that he somewhat led a "New Nashville" movement and then became so close with "our" New Nashville/New Old Nashville heroes. So little makes sense anymore, but that does. 

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Guessing @ShocksMyBrain is already very familiar with this. My God. How are they... how can they still... what just hap... where did my face go...

That stuff starting ~21:15... metal AF  \m/

I was there. Mind blown. 

• Love 1

Ok what I have on ITunes scramble while working at one of our storage units some you will hate some you love. I indeed love all types of music plus I'm bored as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Like 1

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

By the way I love this Cult video

Yes and yes to both❤❤..........Not many rock/metal bands pull off duel leads quite like Ratt did.......Stryper and Iron Maiden come to mind.......oops and not to forget Judas Priest.....in my opinion Stryper was very under rated at just how well Michael Sweet and Oz Fox play duel leads.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, alexava said:

Haven't had a chance to listen to this but I can already hear it and dang his voice is perfect for this song. Looking forward to spinning it in a few.

Edit: Yup. Damn good band, too. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, augolf1716 said:

By the way I love this Cult video

Fire Woman is on my playlist for when I'm running from the cops in a stolen Ferrari. Also on there: Panama and Hot for Teacher from Van Halen, You Could Be Mine from G'n'R, Knights of Cydonia by Muse, Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue... y'all get the picture. 

• Love 2

On 4/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, augolf1716 said:

Just for sporttalk from AE days

I’m going to post this on Facebook. White folks dancing is always a hit. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, alexava said:

I’m going to post this on Facebook. White folks dancing is always a hit. 

Well I guess you could say they were trying to dance gotta give them credit. Anyone from the old AE days knows this was SportTalks favorite video

• Like 1