Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Well, finally pulled the trigger. Time to get serious about playing again. What you think @aubiefifty ?

https://reverb.com/item/21190468-takamine-pro-series-1-dreadnought-body-acoustic-electric-guitar-with-case-natural?bk=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJqdGkiOiIzNTRmMjA5

Edited by sandyclawedtiger

Dating memories...that turned to more! 

FB_IMG_1591840229950.jpg

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

The beat switch 😵😵😵😵

Maaaaaan, El-P has gone to a new planet on this album.The rapping from both guys is in peak form and the lyrics hit harder than ever but the music behind these songs is from the future.

On 6/10/2020 at 8:53 PM, ToraGirl said:

Dating memories...that turned to more! 

FB_IMG_1591840229950.jpg

Saw them in Bham in the mid 80's when Cheap Trick was opening for them. Actually Cheap Trick was the main reason I went. REO played a long set, then a couple of long encores and my buddy and me couldn't take them any longer and we just left (couldn't fight the feeling any longer). Only concert I ever left early. 

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, gr82be said:

Saw them in Bham in the mid 80's when Cheap Trick was opening for them. Actually Cheap Trick was the main reason I went. REO played a long set, then a couple of long encores and my buddy and me couldn't take them any longer and we just left (couldn't fight the feeling any longer). Only concert I ever left early. 

Ain't that a shame:poke:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:
13 hours ago, gr82be said:

Ain't that a shame:poke:

All REO wanted was for you to want them.

:'(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

All REO wanted was for you to want them.

:'(

It was like a bad date. Starts out great (the Cheap Trick part). Then I realized this was not who I really wanted to be with after I listened to her go on and on (the REO part). I left knowing full well I wouldn't be missed. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

It was like a bad date. Starts out great (the Cheap Trick part). Then I realized this was not who I really wanted to be with after I listened to her go on and on (the REO part). I left knowing full well I wouldn't be missed. :)

Yeah.... oREOs were never my thing.  More into Cheap Tricks..... 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 7:03 PM, McLoofus said:

Very nice (and good) John Prine tribute on youtube rn. Started at 7:30 Eastern, not sure how long it will run.

Watched most of it live. Good show. 

• Like 1