Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Three piece band? How? Worth a revisit if presented already.

So damn good. I can’t remember where I heard the quote, but it was stated “There is no way three dudes should be able to make that much noise.”

So I present one of my all time favorite Rush songs...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Three piece band? How? Worth a revisit if presented already.

Love Rush................A little side note  Alex Lifeson played in several episodes of the Trailer Park Boys............if you've never watch Trailer Park Boys give it a try it is hilarious

• Like 1

As most of you know I'm a huge huge fan of LC this played at the end of the Michael Peterson series of The Staircase. It fit perfectly I mean just perfect

• Love 1

On 10/29/2020 at 9:57 PM, augolf1716 said:

As most of you know I'm a huge huge fan of LC this played at the end of the Michael Peterson series of The Staircase. It fit perfectly I mean just perfect

Will have to watch that show now.

Got to see LC at the Fox in Atlanta. Had amazing seats. My buddy and his date got crazy drunk before the show, acted the fool for a few songs, and then thankfully fell asleep. Amazing concert. What a presence that guy was. A true original. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Will have to watch that show now.

Got to see LC at the Fox in Atlanta. Had amazing seats. My buddy and his date got crazy drunk before the show, acted the fool for a few songs, and then thankfully fell asleep. Amazing concert. What a presence that guy was. A true original. 

Use to go to the Fox often back in the day and I'm jealous never got to see LC in concert

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Use to go to the Fox often back in the day

Have seen some pretty great concerts there. Jason Isbell and Jack White definitely the highlights. Also saw Aziz Ansari there. Abs got a great workout from laughing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Have seen some pretty great concerts there. Jason Isbell and Jack White definitely the highlights. Also saw Aziz Ansari there. Abs got a great workout from laughing. 

Seen everything from Tim Allen to The Phanton of the Opera. 

• Like 1

But you's a scary dude
Believed by very few
Just keep it very cool
Or we will bury you
See all that attitude's, unnecessary dude
Cause you never Carry Tools not even sweary qs
You got these people fooled, who see you on the tube
Whatever try the crew, they'll see you on the news

American Tune is by Paul Simon. After hearing the Starland Vocal Band acapella version Simon said "This is their song now."  It is a great song, and appropriate for the times...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

American Tune is by Paul Simon. After hearing the Starland Vocal Band acapella version Simon said "This is their song now."  It is a great song, and appropriate for the times...

Was singing this one in my head over the weekend. I'm partial to Willie Nelson's version.

• Like 1