Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

As a Metallica fan and bass player, this warms my heart 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Like 2

Love Neil in person so much better then on the radio or album. One of my favorite by him but I have many more of his I could post...his lyrics just make me want to hear more..........

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Love Neil in person so much better then on the radio or album. One of my favorite by him but I have many more of his I could post...his lyrics just make me want to hear more..........

All timer.

Saw him with Crazy Horse at Bonnaroo and it was special. Maaaaaan, it was special. They rocked so freaking hard. Taught some of the youngsters a lesson.

That was my favorite Drive-By Truckers show, too. Back in the Southern Rock Opera days. Boy, they were raw back then. Passing a bottle of Jack around on stage, sweating, rolling around on the ground and still playing guitars loud as hell. Back when Jason Isbell was a little heavier and way drunker. One of my favorite shows ever. They were actually kind of like a redneck Crazy Horse.

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1

I hope the change in style isn't too abrupt but I posted another remix I've been messing around with on my YouTube page. All feedback good and bad is appreciated. It's a Maroon 5 and Future remix

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 3:58 PM, Tiger said:

I hope the change in style isn't too abrupt but I posted another remix I've been messing around with on my YouTube page. All feedback good and bad is appreciated. It's a Maroon 5 and Future remix

Dude, I dig it! Gotta admit I was skeptical because I am really, really, really not into Maroon 5. So in a weird way that is hopefully even more of a compliment coming from me, lol. Hope it's not weird to say but I wouldn't mind playing kissyface with my best girl with that on in the background. 

meme.jpg

• Love 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Dude, I dig it! Gotta admit I was skeptical because I am really, really, really not into Maroon 5. So in a weird way that is hopefully even more of a compliment coming from me, lol. Hope it's not weird to say but I wouldn't mind playing kissyface with my best girl with that on in the background. 

meme.jpg

LOOLLL that meme! Yeah bro trust me I am not a Maroon 5 guy either...at all. I might share that on my IG when I post it on there if you're cool with that man. DM me your handle so I can give you credit for the top shelf memery. 

I actually wasn't even familiar with the original song which is what "allowed" me to work on this if that makes sense lol. I'm glad I could get someone who doesn't like Maroon 5 to dig the track, that definitely enriches the compliment! Get your kissyface on, my dude!

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

LOOLLL that meme! Yeah bro trust me I am not a Maroon 5 guy either...at all. I might share that on my IG when I post it on there if you're cool with that man. DM me your handle so I can give you credit for the top shelf memery. 

I actually wasn't even familiar with the original song which is what "allowed" me to work on this if that makes sense lol. I'm glad I could get someone who doesn't like Maroon 5 to dig the track, that definitely enriches the compliment! Get your kissyface on, my dude!

Hahaha, have at it bro! Same handle as on here. 

A group that never really got the credit it should have..... Dino Valente aka Chet Powers vocals are fantastic imo give it a chance..........no one really knows the true meaning of the song but I have my own opinion

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 3:15 PM, alexava said:

27 currently. He’s super talented. Saw him earlier this year and it was excellent. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 9:14 PM, augolf1716 said:

A group that never really got the credit it should have..... Dino Valente aka Chet Powers vocals are fantastic imo give it a chance..........no one really knows the true meaning of the song but I have my own opinion

Lyrical meaning? No clue.

Really dig some old stuff music.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Lyrical meaning? No clue.

Really dig some old stuff music.

IMO it has something to do with taking a HIT of what we called weed back in the day

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

IMO it has something to do with taking a HIT of what we called weed back in the day

Tongue-in-cheek. ;D

• Like 1