Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

OK if you want to watch a really strange movie "Spank The Monkey" this song plays at the end.............RIP Mark Sandman

Whoa. That's a sad freaking song. Beautiful, though. And very different from the Morphine that I've mostly listened to. I used to sometimes put on Like Swimming when I'd have a lady friend over.

I dig the drummer in the previous post, too.

• Like 1

Finally out of my alternative state of mind but if this intro to a song does not mermerize you then you must be dead....one of the best intro/start and just the look on his face makes it. Back in his young his concerts were actually very very good gave you your moneys worth

I love the bass hook on this song. Especially after the break. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I love the bass hook on this song. Especially after the break. 

She's got one of those voices that I always feel like I'm hearing for the first time. Excellent pull.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:04 PM, augolf1716 said:

I just wish I could have been there to have the fun it looks like they are having nothing but smiles

Became a fan of Grohl lately. 

• Like 1

Trey Beacon Jams(streamed on Twitch for free) raised over a million crowd funded dollars for the Divided Sky Fund, an arm of the nonprofit Waterwheel Foundation(I donate every show I go to) to provide treatment for substance abuse victims. I think the end goal was to open a rehab center in Vermont for treatment. Trey is a true success story of overcoming addiction, and doing what he can to help the addict community.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain