Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

10 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Don’t sleep on that Jimothy Lacoste track, it went immediately to my pool playlist. 

Ahh, didn't see that one. Listening now. 

...and added. As well as a couple other songs. Although I'm curious about his shtick. Seems most of his songs are named "Getting <drug or alcohol>". Interesting. Very cool and specific sound though. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Saw Rod in concert and he played for ever well over 2 hours early 70's

Highly underrated song, at least among my generation. I was a full grown man the first time I ever heard it, and I was like WTH, this is better than 99% of the crap they play on classic rock stations. Great album start to finish. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Highly underrated song, at least among my generation. I was a full grown man the first time I ever heard it, and I was like WTH, this is better than 99% of the crap they play on classic rock stations. Great album start to finish. 

Mandolin Wind great song you seldom hear anymore such a shame. Man the hippies at Auburn loved great memories with this song 

• Like 1

i wrote this. i sing lead and play acoustic guitar. it was done in 94 - 95. it is a little dated but hey it is one of my babies......check out the guitar rides. he toured in a band that fronted bob seger. true story.......

i wrote this and sing  on it. our guitar player arranged the guitars. he turned an average song into a decent one i do believe.

• Like 2

i wrote this and play acoustic and sing lead. the lady singer cleans my clock and is not the probate judge of calhoun county. i was not big on this song for years butn it has grown on me.

• Like 2

i got a couple more but they have not been uploaded yet.............

this is probably one of my favs. there is a thirty second football cheer at the beginning. it is about the joys of playing live music.............

tried to do a van morrison type thang but it turned into a frigging bosa nova  lmao........

• Like 1

this is probably my favorite on the cd. odd this is a demo because the dummy we were recording with lost the true studio version. but i wrote it, sing on it, and play guitar on it. i call it my depression song.................

this was going to be the title cut but we can out of money and it needed some extra work. this is why we have a chick on the cover and it says little america....lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

hell i thought i was on the music thread. lol thanx for whomever moved it. people wanted to hear me sing and i finally got help loading them.

no wonder i got no comments. hell i did not even gat a u suck dude.........lol

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hell i thought i was on the music thread. lol thanx for whomever moved it. people wanted to hear me sing and i finally got help loading them.

Now I'm going to put them in the music thread

• Love 1

On 8/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, augolf1716 said:

Saw Rod in concert and he played for ever well over 2 hours early 70's

i nsaw him in the ham back in the late seventies and he put on a great show. and he loved to kick soccer balls out into the crowd as well.

• Like 1