LSU and Louisiana financial crisis

ShocksMyBrain

^Yup. I seriously doubt this happens, especially with a much more moderate governor (regardless of your political leanings and what you think of him, you have to admit that Bel Edwards is a centrist). Who would the SEC take to replace them if it (hypothetically) did?

Yeah. He is a moderate. Kansas has huge issues as well with a republican controlled state. Not sure what LA is but I'm guessing it's GOP controlled. They'll Just cut the schools because that's what republicans always do.

huh?

^Yup. I seriously doubt this happens, especially with a much more moderate governor (regardless of your political leanings and what you think of him, you have to admit that Bel Edwards is a centrist). Who would the SEC take to replace them if it (hypothetically) did?

Yeah. He is a moderate. Kansas has huge issues as well with a republican controlled state. Not sure what LA is but I'm guessing it's GOP controlled. They'll Just cut the schools because that's what republicans always do.

Yeah, Republicans hate education...and sports. You're either an "educator" or your teacher told you that.

They like money more.

huh, again?

Easy now...

Historically, the budget gets cut from education funds when they need money. It's not an opinion.

And that goes everywhere...just ask ole Rahm Emanuel.....the Chicago teachers just love him but at least he has not threatened to cancel the HS sports in their school system like some places I've read about. Once that threat is put forward...somehow the money seems to miraculously appear.

Archived