2017 4* CB AJ Terrell (Clemson 8/19/16)

ellitor

Jlee's tweet about Terrell being named a 5 star by rivals:

A top Auburn target that is high on Auburn...

Thought we had dropped significantly?

We're likely not in hias top 3. That's significant for where his recruitment is. Also often times JLee is not as up to date w/ recruits as Keith & AUC.

We're likely not in hias top 3. That's significant for where his recruitment is. Also often times JLee is not as up to date w/ recruits as Keith & AUC.

Figured that was the case, still think the guy would get the latest info before he would post lol

Starting to like chances with Terrell. This will be, I believe, his fourth visit to AU. He seems to like McGriff a lot.

Hate to burst your bubble but we are #3 right now at best behind UGA & UF.

Starting to like chances with Terrell. This will be, I believe, his fourth visit to AU. He seems to like McGriff a lot.

I understand that, I think I'm more saying I'm liking our chances as opposed to where we were. Seems like there wasn't much talk on this guy very much until McGriff came in. He visits a lot and hopefully that can stir things up a bit.

It's only June and we do have the #2 rated LS from Tuscaloosa committed. Things are looking up.

It's only June and we do have the #2 rated LS from Tuscaloosa committed. Things are looking up.

Can't lie, this was funny as hell

Damn straight they are. I mean we are talking about the entire country you know.

Snatched up from their backyard...

Yeah boyeeee!!

They can't handle us!!

Long Snapper U.

• 2 months later...

Archived