Copa America Centenario

AUDub

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US better be careful here. Ecuador has not lost a game yet. Tied twice and won. They know how to avoid losing. They are gritty and are showing it lately.

Who do we bring on for our last sub? Nagbe? He can play as a holding midfielder.

Don't try and burn clock on stoppages. This ref is very card happy.

Did Guzan just get booked?

For time wasting. Seemed a little quick to me, but I am biased.

Welp. Ecuador's coach just got sent off.

Whoa almost equalized off an own goal.

Guys we made the last four. Win or lose we've overachieved.

Probably going to play Argentina in a major tournament semifinal. That is HUGE for this team, especially the young guys. Yeah, we'll probably lose, but this is the kind of experience this team doesn't get... ever. Play well and it will pay dividends in Brazil.

Look at my OP then ask me if I thought we'd be here. Very respectable showing by the USA.

This available on Roku perchance?

Don't think the Roku has FS1.

Sling has a beta version with FS1 (along with fox sports etc), but you have to give up the ESPN channels to get it unless you pay for both services at $20 each. I watch sling on my Roku. I am watching on Univision on mute.

I watched the game in great quality on the Kodi app on pc. If you don't have Kodi...GET IT! I have every movie and tv show known to man for free as well as many live channels.

As for the game: I guess the team saw my badmouthing Klinsmann earlier in this thread and wanted to make me eat my words. Well, we just beat a quality team in a meaningful game. Feels like they haven't done that in years. They finally game planned Bradley almost completely out of the game and it paid off big time! Of course Argentina will likely beat us by 72, but I'll eat my words on Klinsmann...for now ;D

Just saw the replay of the red card incident. Absolutely ridiculous call. It didn't appear that even touched him, let alone got any form of violent. He raised both hands up and the Ecuadorean slapped his hands down. The only contact was initiated by Ecuador. That should be reviewed and overturned. I know they reviewed cards in the World Cup. Anyone know if they review these?

Just saw the replay of the red card incident. Absolutely ridiculous call. It didn't appear that even touched him, let alone got any form of violent. He raised both hands up and the Ecuadorean slapped his hands down. The only contact was initiated by Ecuador. That should be reviewed and overturned. I know they reviewed cards in the World Cup. Anyone know if they review these?

Apparently written into the rules now. Can't make contact with the face, period. Ridiculous, but thems the breaks.

Apparently written into the rules now. Can't make contact with the face, period. Ridiculous, but thems the breaks.

My point though is that it didn't look like he even made contact period. The rule is stupid and needs repealed for sure, but I'm not sure he even broke that dumb rule 8(

Archived