WCWS Softball vs. fsu - game thread

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good inning by Carlson... chance to put this one away now.

I guess I'm just going to blame the box.

As an umpire, I can tell you that the box is not the truth. Not sure how they are marking the pitch, but probably not being done by another umpire. Overall, the umps do a very good job, but some wannabe who is highlighting what they think makes us all call the ump bad. But I will admit it does seem like some of the pitch calls for fsu are not called for AU.

0-9 coming up in the next. See if they can shake that! Let's go Tigers!

Probably going to need another good pitching inning as the bottom of AU's order hasn't even been on base I don't think.

Carlson looks like she realized she has the chance to bring this home for the Tigers and was not going to let those first two innings get in her head. Glad she settled, just hope we can put some speed on the bases and bring one home.

As an umpire, I can tell you that the box is not the truth. Not sure how they are marking the pitch, but probably not being done by another umpire. Overall, the umps do a very good job, but some wannabe who is highlighting what they think makes us all call the ump bad. But I will admit it does seem like some of the pitch calls for fsu are not called for AU.

Pretty sure they use cameras and computers. Haha. No one is marking those that quick. Please. Same technology TNT has used for MLB for years.

Probably going to need another good pitching inning as the bottom of AU's order hasn't even been on base I don't think.

Law of averages - haven't got any hits yet, time to do so now. and Madi leads off with a single and two base error. Time to bring that girl home!

Pretty sure they use cameras and computers. Haha. No one is marking those that quick. Please. Same technology TNT has used for MLB for years.

Yeah, your right on that but somebody had to program the computers

I hope we have recruited some pitchers cause we sure don't have any. Great fielding and great batting but no pitching.

Probably the most ignorant statement of the day. Clearly you haven't watch this team at all, the entire season. Pitching has been solid all season with minor exceptions just like EVERY staff in the country.

Gipson drives one to left and it short hops her and she boots it into center and Gipson comes all the way around to 3rd. YES AUBURN YES.... WIN IT HERE. Morgan Podany pinch running at third for Gipson.. Whitney Jordan up... LET'S GO

Game of Thrones is over and we're still playing softball. Didn't expect that! I like the situation I'm seeing though.

I hope we have recruited some pitchers cause we sure don't have any. Great fielding and great batting but no pitching.

Probably the most ignorant statement of the day. Clearly you haven't watch this team at all, the entire season. Pitching has been solid all season with minor exceptions just like EVERY staff in the country.

Gipson drives one to left and it short hops her and she boots it into center and Gipson comes all the way around to 3rd. YES AUBURN YES.... WIN IT HERE. Morgan Podany pinch running at third for Gipson.. Whitney Jordan up... LET'S GO

Walters has been automatic most of the season. Just didn't have it tonight.

Archived