WCWS Softball vs. fsu - game thread

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See. I didn't miss anything! Ha. War Eagle. That's exciting stuff.

Grounder to 3rd, Podany breaks home, throw comes home, NOT IN TIME.. SAFE....AUBURN WINS....AUBURN WINS.......8-7

Thought for sure she got her. Nice slide.

UNBELIEVABLE. WE ARE PLAYING FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP FOLKS... WHAT A GAME...

I hope we have recruited some pitchers cause we sure don't have any. Great fielding and great batting but no pitching.

Probably the most ignorant statement of the day. Clearly you haven't watch this team at all, the entire season. Pitching has been solid all season with minor exceptions just like EVERY staff in the country.

Gipson drives one to left and it short hops her and she boots it into center and Gipson comes all the way around to 3rd. YES AUBURN YES.... WIN IT HERE. Morgan Podany pinch running at third for Gipson.. Whitney Jordan up... LET'S GO

Walters has been automatic most of the season. Just didn't have it tonight.

Believe the starters last night and tonight are a freshman and sophomore respectively. Young staff with no where to go but up. Hopefully they don't leave early for the pros...

Diving catch was the play of the Game

I agree. It saved several runs at the time and was just an amazing catch....

I hope we have recruited some pitchers cause we sure don't have any. Great fielding and great batting but no pitching.

Probably the most ignorant statement of the day. Clearly you haven't watch this team at all, the entire season. Pitching has been solid all season with minor exceptions just like EVERY staff in the country.

Gipson drives one to left and it short hops her and she boots it into center and Gipson comes all the way around to 3rd. YES AUBURN YES.... WIN IT HERE. Morgan Podany pinch running at third for Gipson.. Whitney Jordan up... LET'S GO

Walters has been automatic most of the season. Just didn't have it tonight.

Believe the starters last night and tonight are a freshman and sophomore respectively. Young staff with no where to go but up. Hopefully they don't leave early for the pros...

Don't think that happens much. Carlson was sharp in the 8th.

There was several great plays in that game, but we'll be seeing that diving catch all week. That was a game saver.

I agree. It saved several runs at the time and was just an amazing catch....

Easily. SC top 10.

I thought Draper or Jade were player of the game contenders. Was a little surprised they gave it to the girl we told to go stand on third and run really fast when Coach tells you to. LOL

Archived