Character & Coe Academic status (Update 7/21/16)

ellitor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I'd love for her to teach me a couple of things. 

Real life Tammy "Mrs Coach Eric" Taylor. Boy howdy, was I fond of that woman on that show. 

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Real life Tammy "Mrs Coach Eric" Taylor. Boy howdy, was I fond of that woman on that show. 

I knew she reminded me of somebody. She probably has guys lined up outside her door since the show aired. 

3 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Coe's GPA hovering around 1.5? Good gosh, hope he can play football

It hovered around 1.5 after his sophomore year of HS. IIRC he had to have at least a 2.00 to be allowed on scholarship per NCAA rules. Even then, he'd have to do better on the SAT and ACT the lower his GPA is. 

On 8/2/2016 at 8:59 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I need some academic counseling. Bring her on. 

Yes, I too suffer from the occasional affliction of needing to be "cajoled" into getting my work done.

>:D

9 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

So....he's cleared. Figured I'd see it here a lot sooner lol

Gus said he was in a presser a couple day ago. 

On 8/6/2016 at 9:24 PM, ellitor said:

Gus said he was in a presser a couple day ago. 

Did Gus say "he's been officially cleared by the NCAA" or something similar, or did he say that AU feels good about the situation.? There's a world of difference between the two statements and I didn't catch the  presser where Gus discussed this? Thanks

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Did Gus say "he's been officially cleared by the NCAA" or something similar, or did he say that AU feels good about the situation.? There's a world of difference between the two statements and I didn't catch the  presser where Gus discussed this? Thanks

Just for you Mikey I'll check. It was the 2nd practice presser I think.

Bmatt asked if he, SDj, & Marlon Character were completely cleared by the NCAA. Gus said, "Yes. 100%. They are ready to go."

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Just for you Mikey I'll check. It was the 2nd practice presser I think.

Bmatt asked if he, SDj, & Marlon Character were completely cleared by the NCAA. Gus said, "Yes. 100%. They are ready to go."

Good deal, thanks!

He will be a beast but getting here just in time for Fall puts him way behind so Redshirt seems like it will help both Auburn and the young man.

23 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

He will be a beast but getting here just in time for Fall puts him way behind so Redshirt seems like it will help both Auburn and the young man.

Given the depth @ SDE barring injury it was likely to happen anyway.

• ellitor unfeatured this topic

Archived