Freddie Gray case: Strike 3 for prosecution

AURaptor

Would you bound your child's hands and feet and then put them in the back of a van unrestrained?

crossed my mind before.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, there was some false testimony.

If so, it's up to the prosecution to discredit said testimony. Since they could not, there's nothing "obvious" about it being false.

Live person enters van. Dead person come out.

Seems pretty obvious to me. In fact, in seems to me that one would have to be pretty determined to believe there's no responsibility associated with this.

Absolutely, then the same people get upset about anybody saying black lives matter Smh

It's a false premise, to suggest black lives matter, because it implies that one NEEDS to say it in order for it to be true or valid.

ALL lives matter. Blacks are no more significant than anyone else. Yet somehow, stating that view is ' racist ' ?

BLM was and is a poorly thought out concept. It's only gotten worse since its inception. Which was greatly founded on a LIE.

Would you bound your child's hands and feet and then put them in the back of a van unrestrained?

crossed my mind before.

:laugh: :laugh:

Stay calm on that vacation. ;)

It's a false premise, to suggest black lives matter, because it implies that one NEEDS to say it in order for it to be true or valid.

ALL lives matter. Blacks are no more significant than anyone else. Yet somehow, stating that view is ' racist ' ?

BLM was and is a poorly thought out concept. It's only gotten worse since its inception. Which was greatly founded on a LIE.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/young-black-men-killed-us-police-highest-rate-year-1134-deaths

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasquah/heres-a-timeline-of-unarmed-black-men-killed-by-police-over?utm_term=.smM9KrPPg#.kmAkZG00L

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/study-finds-police-fatally-shoot-unarmed-black-men-at-disproportionate-rates/2016/04/06/e494563e-fa74-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html

Studies also show that blacks commit crimes at a disproportionate rate.

Why is that ?

Studies also show that blacks commit crimes at a disproportionate rate.

Why is that ?

Not that disproportionate.

And it's due to their socio-economic conditions. Why do you think it is, their skin color?

sanfordcarjacking.jpg

Socio-economic conditions, my ass. There's right and there's wrong. Period. This has nothing to do w/ skin color and everything to do w/ what is or isn't being taught.

Socio-economic conditions, my ass. There's right and there's wrong. Period. This has nothing to do w/ skin color and everything to do w/ what is or isn't being taught.

Actually, since we are talking about racial disparity, skin color is integral for defining the population at issue.

So, if it's not socio-economic, do you think black people suffer from an inherent (racial) deficit in morality and/or responsibility?

sanfordcarjacking.jpg

And what exactly are the photos supposed to demonstrate?

The Baltimore circuit judge that refused to remove the prosecutor, change the venue of the trial, dismiss charges, and required 5 separate trials is also the same judge that called a miss trial on the only jury trial that ended in a hung jury. He also was the presiding judge over the bench trials that ended in acquittals. The judge is black.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bal-who-is-the-judge-in-the-freddie-gray-hearing-20150901-story.html

The Baltimore circuit judge that refused to remove the prosecutor, change the venue of the trial, dismiss charges, and required 5 separate trials is also the same judge that called a miss trial on the only jury trial that ended in a hung jury. He also was the presiding judge over the bench trials that ended in acquittals. The judge is black.

http://www.baltimore...0901-story.html

The prosecutors are really incompetent. Marilyn Moseby rushed to judgement before the evidence was even in because she saw a political opportunity for herself. There's no other way to explain her statements when she was pandering to the angry mob in Baltimore about having "heard their cries for justice" and "this is your moment" blah blah blah. She grossly overcharged the officers because she had no case that she could build against them that meets the standards required to get a conviction. Im betting she wont get a single one and people in here will still be lamenting the outcome and wailing about what a great job she did.

Are you speaking to Donta Allen, the man in the van with Freddie Gray and Carol Allan the Medical Examiner who both changed their testimony after considerable time and as some have speculated pressure from the DA?

Absolutely not.

If so, it's up to the prosecution to discredit said testimony. Since they could not, there's nothing "obvious" about it being false.

Seems pretty obvious to me. In fact, in seems to me that one would have to be pretty determined to believe there's no responsibility associated with this.

They definitely have to take responsibility for not seat belting Freddie in the van.

"Obviously", huh? Please be specific and put forth the testimony you're referring too, wouldya?

They definitely have to take responsibility for not seat belting Freddie in the van.

Even that was a new rule and its circulation to all officers wasn't exactly documented. A conviction can only come with proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

sanfordcarjacking.jpg

I agree with Homer. Socioeconomic conditions play a major role in crime. Come on Raptor, not that hard to figure out.

"Socioeconomic conditions play a major role in crime."

Is this code for the perps really being the victims due to economic inequality and social injustice? The reason I ask is because that seems to be underlying reason why liberal progressives have such a permissive attitude toward criminals. Its like when the lady at the State Dept saying what we need to do to overcome terrorism is to get them jobs.

Even that was a new rule and its circulation to all officers wasn't exactly documented. A conviction can only come with proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

New rule or not, it seems common sense to provide safe restraint. It appears evidence presented that there was no rough ride is why there was no conviction.

Actually, since we are talking about racial disparity, skin color is integral for defining the population at issue.

Why ? Why define " the population "? Why not just look at the individual ? Why must people be grouped into columns and races ?

So, if it's not socio-economic, do you think black people suffer from an inherent (racial) deficit in morality and/or responsibility?

How many times must I say this ? It is NOT ******* RACIAL !! Can't you get that through your gorram mind ??? We're talking about P E O P L E, not races.

:banghead:

Do you tell folks your name when you first meet ? Or do you say " Hi. I'm European. Where are you from ? "

Point is, you start excusing people's actions for their race, or their 'socio-economic ' blah blah blah , they're gonna shift any blame of their own thoughts and actions and claim victim status. " Hey, society made me this way...nuttin I can do about it. " B.S. !

Absolutely not.

Then why would you do it to someone you just placed under arrest?

Absolutely not.

Then why would you do it to someone you just placed under arrest?

It's my opinion you shouldn't.

Why are white people more likely to be serial killers?

They aren't necessarily, at least in proportion to their percentage of the population.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/5-myths-about-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/

Archived