Fan Day

AUMASTERS

Haven't seen anyone post on fan day, but my son went and just called and said he is in line for Gus's autograph; said he has Jeremy Johnson's & Montavius Adam's , and several others. Does anyone have any photos (que R.I.R),or any other information?

I went over. It was a great event in the indoor practice facility. Most all the players were there as well as some of the women's teams and of course Aubie. Getting pics was easy. Kind of neat, my wife made a pic of me with the QBs White, Johnson and Franklin.

We went and took my two boys (2.5 and 5 months). We got in early b/c my son is a member of the Kids Club. We got CGMs autograph first. He was super nice, but that line took a little while. We went into the indoor practice field and got some of the seniors autographs before my 2.5 year old lost all interest and started running up and down the indoor practice field. We also went to see Auburn, the cheerleaders, tiger paws, volleyball and soccer teams. Overall, it was a great event! We had a great time! Definitely got me ready for the season to start!!

Archived