A heads up to students about tickets, major policy change

ellitor

Heads up to all students. Faces will be checked at the gates for proximity this season. The best thing to do is transfer or get a student guest pass if you want someone else to use your ticket. If you just give your ticket for someone to use without using the above transfer or guest pass methods they will be turned away at the gate if they are not the same gender or ethnicity. If you do a student guest pass the original ticket holder has to come to the gate with the person they are getting a guest pass for. Guest passes are a new part of the program. Here are the Guest Pass policies. I you still have question after reading the policy page call the ticket office at 855-282-2010.

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

That's ridiculous.

I like it. One thing I disliked more than anything else while sitting in the student section was non-students sitting in the student section.

20 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Welp guess at 29 I'll just quit getting student tickets:homer:

:laugh:

22 hours ago, logan adams said:

I like it. One thing I disliked more than anything else while sitting in the student section was non-students sitting in the student section.

Or an opposing fan. 

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this, but I was looking for a better explanation of th e new student ticket policy.  I am a brand new alumni (spring) and I went to the website to read the information.  However, I did not really understand what was said and was looking for a simpler explanation as well as other options for tickets for a new alumni who is not yet in a financial position to buy general admission season tickets.  Thanks for any help that can be offered!

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 10:43 AM, ellitor said:

Heads up to all students. Faces will be checked at the gates for proximity this season. The best thing to do is transfer or get a student guest pass if you want someone else to use your ticket. If you just give your ticket for someone to use without using the above transfer or guest pass methods they will be turned away at the gate if they are not the same gender or ethnicity. If you do a student guest pass the original ticket holder has to come to the gate with the person they are getting a guest pass for. Guest passes are a new part of the program. Here are the Guest Pass policies. I you still have question after reading the policy page call the ticket office at 855-282-2010. 

So say I got another fella who has brown hair, eyes, and happens to be a young 20s white guy, assuming I meet those same qualifications, would I be stopped and the card be taken?  Cause I don't want to put another person in a tight just cause I want to save some money on a ticket.

1 hour ago, AUTiger2012 said:

So say I got another fella who has brown hair, eyes, and happens to be a young 20s white guy, assuming I meet those same qualifications, would I be stopped and the card be taken?  Cause I don't want to put another person in a tight just cause I want to save some money on a ticket.

I can't gurantee anything but if y'all are the same ethnicity & eye color are not vastly different then based of what we have been told on proximity the card holder shoukd be able to get in.

Archived