Arky St.

AUpreacherman22

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

It was a trap game. I'm sure they were looking ahead to Auburn. :beer2:

I think it was Toledo that trapped the Razorbacks last season....don't underestimate them....and don't overlook Arky State either....

I look to see much improvement in our offense with Ark State. A score of 42-13 is what I think will likely happen.  I look for us to have around 520 yards of offense against Ark State. Our offense will look 1000 times better.  I think once we see Clemson drill FSU, folks will back off on wanting Gus on the chopping block. Let's see how it goes Saturday folks. We have a decent chance coming out of September with only 1 loss. We do this, the Gus Bus will be turbocharged and back on the fast track kicking butt. 

wow... bad news for them for this week, and I wonder if it effected them last Saturday too...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/12-Arkansas-State-players-battling-virus-ahead-of-Auburn-game-47296671

1 hour ago, JGLEATON said:

wow... bad news for them for this week, and I wonder if it effected them last Saturday too...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/12-Arkansas-State-players-battling-virus-ahead-of-Auburn-game-47296671

Yeah. Arkansas will be exhausted coming off that 5 or 6 OT game, USC will wither in the Alabama heat and humidity, ____________ is starting a freshman qb, and I'm not buying it. If we don't come out ready, anything can happen. Especially with the D hearing it's praises all week. 

I expect AU to put up a big score Saturday. I think we will look improved on offense and the defense will continue to impress.  Look for White to move the offense at a much faster pace. I predict a couple of passing TD's, and I think we will see JFIII run some this week. Pettway will get his share of carries too.

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I expect AU to put up a big score Saturday. I think we will look improved on offense and the defense will continue to impress.  Look for White to move the offense at a much faster pace. I predict a couple of passing TD's, and I think we will see JFIII run some this week. Pettway will get his share of carries too.

This would be ideal and seems like it will happen. However, it's more of a believe it when I see it kind of thing.

11 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Yeah. Arkansas will be exhausted coming off that 5 or 6 OT game, USC will wither in the Alabama heat and humidity, ____________ is starting a freshman qb, and I'm not buying it. If we don't come out ready, anything can happen. Especially with the D hearing it's praises all week. 

I don't know about all that and I'm sure if we overlook them they can beat us...

but I was just saying 12 of their players have been sent to the HOSPITAL with flu / virus type thing... and that sucks for them going into what is a big game for THEM. That's all...

I would kinda hate it if we had 12 of our players that sick before one of our biggest games? 

9 minutes ago, JGLEATON said:

I don't know about all that and I'm sure if we overlook them they can beat us...

but I was just saying 12 of their players have been sent to the HOSPITAL with flu / virus type thing... and that sucks for them going into what is a big game for THEM. That's all...

I would kinda hate it if we had 12 of our players that sick before one of our biggest games? 

All that I've gotta say about that is that I sure hope next week AU doesn't suddenly have multiple players going to the hospital with flu symptoms..... you know, with Texas A&M coming and all.

Seriously, I can't imagine anything more contagious than the type of contact football players go through.

Just now, AUsince72 said:

All that I've gotta say about that is that I sure hope next week AU doesn't suddenly have multiple players going to the hospital with flu symptoms..... you know, with Texas A&M coming and all.

Seriously, I can't imagine anything more contagious than the type of contact football players go through.

Kinda thinking the SAME thing... I hope it's not contagious?

44 minutes ago, JGLEATON said:

I wasn't trying to knock your post because it is legitimate. With our luck they'll get a couple of IVs early in the week and be fresh as a daisy on Saturday from resting.

Archived