Peyton Barber contract.

WarDamnEagleWDE

The total value of his contract is $1,620,000. It averages out to $540,000 per year. His contract is 120th out of 143 running backs. I'm thrilled for PB. It now appears that his departure from AU was absolutely the right thing to do. Mama wont be living on the street anymore!

If he had only made the Practice Team roster his salary would have been $117,300. That's not bad either but he's in the real money now.

Got this from someone on the Bunker. Really happy for the kid. If anyone in the world needed this, it was Peyton. 

That's really exciting. I used the fact that he didn't get drafted in my list of excuses for Gus all summer long. (At least I didn't question his departure.)

Fortunately, Gus sh** the bed big time Saturday and I have no desire to make any excuses, so I can just admit to being wrong and a jerk as usual and just cheer for the young man. 

Thanks for posting, WDE. 

Man I'm happy for him. Had a whirlwind preseason. Got cut after running with the threes all preseason, resigned to the practice squad, and now back on the 53 man. Hope he tears it up when he sees the field.

Archived