The Bye week blues

GwillMac6

What to do what to do? I am so lost I may actually have to spend time with the family and friends! What all do yall usually do on Auburns bye week?

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What to do what to do? I am so lost I may actually have to spend time with the family and friends! What all do yall usually do on Auburns bye week?

I change diapers, argue about Sean White, and work no matter which week it is. It's a way of life, bro.

Clean out the garage. Have a beer (or few) and pull for the Vols.

And talking about cleaning out, I found that Staples will recycle all your old electronics at no charge: computers, monitors, DVD players, etc. Dumped a bunch off already.

work at 5am sneak out at about 1:45, son's game at 2;00 watch it while making smartass bammer jokes at other dads. rush home to light grill and consume several beers.... i had better stop here. 

Easy this week . . . Become an avid UT fan. I better start humming Rocky Top just to be ready by Saturday!

39 minutes ago, eagleskier said:

My daughter actually planed her wedding for the bye weekend.  Bama fans are not so happy.  Not that we have many.

hahahaha that is awesome! Yah screw up those bama fans weekend plans!  I love it. I hope the wedding is during the game to!

Still a lot of good games on this week. Bama-TN, Ohio State- WI, and many more. An off week is nice, don´t get as stressed as when we play.

Seeing as I'm gonna be in Knoxville all weekend, couldn't have asked for a better weekend to have a bye. Gonna relax and enjoy the game and save myself a few heart attacks

Easy answer:

1) Play golf in the morning

2) Watch football in the afternoon

3) Attend hockey at night since the season starts this week.

Gonna take my boy for his first haircut. Do some cold weather clothes shopping for him. Maybe Home Depot, but I don't know if we'll have enough time. A good little Saturday.

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Easy answer:

1) Play golf in the morning

2) Watch football in the afternoon

3) Attend hockey at night since the season starts this week.

Perfect 

51 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

wont watch the vols, but will keep up with the score. Don't ever watch the updykes play unless they are losing

Definitely skip the first half of the Vols - Turd game. But it might get interesting once the Vols get down by their usual 3 scores.

On October 12, 2016 at 7:36 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Wash my orange socks.

Archived