***Auburn vs. Alabama A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

When your Up big you run the ball and kill the clock.  You won't see any passing.  Its just the rule coaches go by.

Except if you are Urban Meyer

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

When your Up big you run the ball and kill the clock.  You won't see any passing.  Its just the rule coaches go by.

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Let it go man. It took me a week but I had to just let it go...what will be will be.

I'm just tired of it. 2 out of 3 years of prime position to make the big show and we couldn't do it. I don't understand why. 

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

throwing would really be more merciful in this case.

That's what I was thinking, "before" we scored on those last two quick ones... why not let JF III work on a few short throws, bubble screens... 

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's also too late in the season to be working on your passing game at this point. We are what we are on offense. We're a run first offense.. 

We'll need plenty of misdirection plays against Alabama, because we're not going to be able to run right at them, even with Pettway available.

Just now, Auburnfan91 said:

It's also too late in the season to be working on your passing game at this point. We are what we are on offense. We're a run first team. 

We'll need plenty of misdirection plays against Alabama, because we're not going to be able to run right at them, even with Pettway available.

that's great because passing is the only way to beat bama.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Why not work on JF 3's passing game? Just joined y'all. Has this been beat to death?

Because we are up 48?

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Why not work on JF 3's passing game? Just joined y'all. Has this been beat to death?

Gus doesn't want to run up the score

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Gus doesn't want to run up the score

ummm, need to take JF III and Kam Martin out then... put in the 4th string...

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

exactly why we need to throw, lol

Good point.

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

you are absolutely right that officials disagree.  It happens more often than the casual fan realizes.   defenseless player, absolutely, but there wasn't any contact above the shoulders to make it a targeting infraction, IMO. 

True, but that part of the rule is not the entire rule.  In the meantime, another TD for Kam Martin (who I did not think was even available for this game.)\

War Eagle!

Archived