***Auburn vs. Alabama A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

need 16 Devin Adams at QB and 30 Damian Lewis at RB

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, are we going to have enough players to put together an offense for next week?   

At this point in the game, instead of risking an injury, go ahead and put the practice squad out there

1 minute ago, WinningTradition said:

I think I should bring be throwing. Good practice for next week. What do you have to lose by doing so?

Class?

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Seriously, are we going to have enough players to put together an offense for next week?   

At this point in the game, instead of risking an injury, go ahead and put the practice squad out there

I think our offense is going to be pieced together for next week.  And of course, we will get no updates during the week.

yea should have let JF III throw it a few times the first drive they put him in... but they actually scored so quick running it that and the next drive they really never got a chance to let him throw it....

oh well, K mart is really fast too...

4 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

True, but that part of the rule is not the entire rule.  In the meantime, another TD for Kam Martin (who I did not think was even available for this game.)\

War Eagle!

Actually the entire premise of targeting is contact above the shoulders.  The section that defenseless player is in is the 2nd section of the rule, but the rule requires an element of the first section of the rule for it to be targeting.  That's why I say it shouldn't have been a targeting penalty.

A&M punting yet again and Auburn will start on their own 46....  Lots of drives starting at midfield for Auburn in the 2nd half.

Just now, WarTiger said:

A&M punting yet again and Auburn will start on their own 46....  Lots of drives starting at midfield for Auburn in the 2nd half.

Outside of the penalty resulting in a first down, every possession of the 2nd half for A&M has been a 3 and out.

I missed it by Tyler Queen... but got Lewis right

1 minute ago, AURandy56 said:

Wow. Tyler Queen is in now. 

We should have let him pass the ball....how can he get better just doing simple stuff....:dunno:  

Just now, AU64 said:

We should have let him pass the ball....how can he get better just doing simple stuff....:dunno:  

LOL

they need to let  kam martin drive them down to the goal line then put lewis in to get his td.

55 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Let it go man. It took me a week but I had to just let it go...what will be will be.

Yeah it was hard for me at first but this is what we are used to..smh no use to raise your blood pressure up It will happen again anyway as long as his is the coach 

Archived