Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

Can't believe we are still.inthis game in spite of dismal offense. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM FURIOUS WITH GUS!!!!!!!!!!!! he has no clue to come up with any kind of gameplan whatsoever when he does not have a qb. RUN THE BALL!!! YOU LOVE DOING THAT SO MUCH DUDE. how can he not come up with a formula to just run jf3 every play. JJ IS NOT happening gus. just wasted plays with him out there. MAN UP stop being a ***** and run the ball down their throats. He gets so scared to do that against elite competition. He thinks he has to out trick them.

lets hope the plan was to keep it close till halftime and then pull out a second half adjustment on O...

I'm good with where the game stands thus far....down less than a TD....and we get the ball if that means anything.    

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Here is a question that begs an answer. Why did we pooch kick and give them an extra 10 yards? This staff amazes me.

Must have been Gustav who called that.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

2 possessions bc it'll take 2 FG's lol

good one...

If we had any semblance of a decent offense we could be winning this game. Defense is playing hard considering the amount of time they've been on the field. We have to find some spark on offense somehow hope we can make halftime adjustments. 

Archived