Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

Maybe that was the plan all along. keep it close till halftime and shoot up seans arm and just see what happens.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Progress. 1 first down this half. There were zero against UGA. Good job staff

Which way are we going??

UP!!

-Gus Malzahn

Think back to the Georgia game. We thought Gus would make adjustments at halftime. Kirby did but Gus didn't and we lost to Georgia 13-7. I really doubt Gus will make any adjustments! at halftime.

I would also like to point out: this is pretty much what a Bama game has looked like at half the entire season. Yeah, the O doesn't look great but this is what Bama does to teams...we can be hopeful, but let's realize that we aren't an outlier either. 

Except for having to chug pepto bishop, this is actually a pretty entertaining game. 

Just now, Charhair said:

Someone explain to me how Alabama is recovering all of their fumbles effortlessly lol

They've got a horseshoe up their ass. 

6 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

Can we please see if Tyler Queen can throw the ball for us in the 2nd half?

May as well if he's on a pitch count it's not like we are going to throw it more then 12 times.. he can handle that

Here comes the painful part.  Kiffin will make intelligent adjustments and our o staff will go in and watch cartoons.

It's not rocket surgery, run the read option w/ Franklin and throw an occasional bomb to keep the db's back

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I would also like to point out: this is pretty much what a Bama game has looked like at half the entire season. Yeah, the O doesn't look great but this is what Bama does to teams...we can be hopeful, but let's realize that we aren't an outlier either. 

Except for having to chug pepto bishop, this is actually a pretty entertaining game. 

pepto bishop...lmbo!

4 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Rope a doped first half.

Coming out swingin second half.

Ball gonna start bouncing our way

I swear the ball has looked like it's been on a yo yo string for them this half. 

Honestly not sure what the coaches can do. At QB, White is too hurt to play, JJ processes plays slowly which will kill us against this particular defense, and I guess that JF3 is too inconsistent? I honestly don't know about him? At RB we have no one fully healthy and we lack a "game breaker" even when healthy. What do you dial up? 

2 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

Here comes the painful part.  Kiffin will make intelligent adjustments and our o staff will go in and watch cartoons.

It's not rocket surgery, run the read option w/ Franklin and throw an occasional bomb to keep the db's back

LOL. That's right its not rocket surgery and Gus is watching double bubble cartoons. 

I have been an AU fan all my life. Always been an optimist. This offense this season has drained that from me. It's inexcusable. I feel just like I did during the Clemson, A&M game and Georgia game. With a game this close, I am usually excited and feel like we can and WILL win, but with the offensive coaching debacle this season our players are not being given a chance to succeed. Nobody could win a ball game this way. Unless something changes, this game will go down just like the Clemson and Georgia games. Don't @ me about "giving up on this team." I haven't given up on the team, I think they are amazing. I have given up on competent coaching.

Archived