Like Gus or not and you know how I feel...

WarDamnEagleWDE

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well this ain't cryptic at all.

Don't recall how it got here, but I recall reading on this forum before the season Lashlee was gone no matter how the season turned out.

Do you recall its origin?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Don't recall how it got here, but I recall reading on this forum before the season Lashlee was gone no matter how the season turned out.

Do you recall its origin?

Pretty much every connected person on every AU site and it still seems to be pointing that way.

8 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

Man wish i had a rivals account. Just not going to cough up 100$ a year.

I made that mistake a little over a year ago.  Rivals is absolutely awful.  The Bunker is a complete joke with next to nothing as far as info.  In fact, its by and large a collection of 12 year olds that make feeble attempts at humor.   You aren't missing anything.   They have nobody that actually breaks any new info.  What you would read there has most often already been reported on other places.  Stick to AUFAMILY and you'll get all the info when its available.  Did I mention rivals is a JOKE?   I'm glad my subscription finally expired so I don't have to be subjected to their sophomoric/bathroom (non)humor.

So you're telling me either we get a new offensive coordinator or we let Lashlee go, and promote another coach to the role of OC before the bowl game and start the search offseason? 

10 hours ago, keesler said:

Whatever...he was "supposedly" in hot water even worse last year at this same time and his bosses ended up approving a damn contract extension and a raise instead of making him address the glaring issues we had on offense.  The exact same folks in charge right now we're in charge last year too.  

This season record is better than last year, we finished second in the conference and not dead last, and we are headed to a much better bowl than a Bham bowl.  So I don't see the same folks in charge getting all up in arms and running Gus out of town when the overall season is much better than '15.

Call me skeptical.

Preaching to the Choir here. 

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

I made that mistake a little over a year ago.  Rivals is absolutely awful.  The Bunker is a complete joke with next to nothing as far as info.  In fact, its by and large a collection of 12 year olds that make feeble attempts at humor.   You aren't missing anything.   They have nobody that actually breaks any new info.  What you would read there has most often already been reported on other places.  Stick to AUFAMILY and you'll get all the info when its available.  Did I mention rivals is a JOKE?   I'm glad my subscription finally expired so I don't have to be subjected to their sophomoric/bathroom (non)humor.

This can't be true. 

11 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Golf can also be reached at 777-9311 when he is in more of a gettin-jiggy-wit-it mood.  Cause he's just c-o-o-l... :jossun:

Not enought likes........love Morris

13 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We about to find out if Gus is serious about turning this show around or just ready to be run out of town. 

Ok man, what's the dealio?

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Gus handles the offense like he does the defense and just GETS THE HECK out of the way He might actually be very successful again........

Hire and OC and let the OC do his job.  That being said, Gus DOES know offense, and I hope he works with a new OC to develop a game plan that no one has ever seen. That's Gus's bread and butter... innovation.

6 hours ago, WarTiger said:

The bunker is hilarious and really entertaining. JGT articles are some of the best out there. Its just a different kind of people who frequent there. If you want the sunshine pumping nothing but candies and rainbows part of the fanbase 247 is the place to be.

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The bunker is hilarious and really entertaining. JGT articles are some of the best out there. Its just a different kind of people who frequent there. If you want the sunshine pumping nothing but candies and rainbows part of the fanbase 247 is the place to be.

Also there are some strong insiders on The Bunker if you can get through the riff-raff. BTA, Road Runner, Archie, autigers07, & MikeCB22 just to name some.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Also there are some strong insiders on The Bunker if you can get through the riff-raff. BTA, Road Runner, Archie, autigers07, & MikeCB22 just to name some.

YES! got to have thick skin and a certain kind of humor to last on the bunker and enjoy it.

19 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We about to find out if Gus is serious about turning this show around or just ready to be run out of town. 

He is 1 QB away from another champion ship run. War Eagle

9 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This can't be true. 

There's literally NOTHING there that is actually news.  By the time they post something, its usually already made its rounds to the other sites or its completely inaccurate information.  I was a paid subscriber for two years over there and learned absolutely NOTHING about Auburn from anything there.  Absolutely NOTHING.

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The bunker is full of immature idiots. A collection of 12 year olds that offer nothing to society.   You probably don't want my opinion of JGT.  I never once said anything about wanting the sunshine pumping.  What I want is what people pay for when subscribing to a site such as that.  I pay for AUBURN information and want AUBURN information and NOTHING else.    I don't want a collection of threads of bathroom humor that I out grew when I was 14.  It's apparent that you have the bar of info set at a much lower standard than I do.

Assuming he's been given the ultimatum to fix the offense on the same level that the defense has been.  

Also assuming the lack of a true OC is really starting to piss off the very important people, who are demanding change now. 

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 9:36 PM, ToraGirl said:

Golf can also be reached at 777-9311 when he is in more of a gettin-jiggy-wit-it mood.  Cause he's just c-o-o-l... :jossun:

I was going to post this but you beat me to it. You go girl! ( In my Martin Lawrence voice over)

With Gus and Rhett as tight I just cannot see anything happening.  What about replacing fountain and adding a new on-field QB coach.  I remember how Pat Sully used to handle our guys like Reggie Slack and we are missing that 

43 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Lashlee has been side by side with Stidham his whole visit.  Is the staff maintaining a charade or is he sticking around another year?

Lashlee is doing what every coach is supposed to do...His job til the minute he leaves. Him being by Stidham the whole visit is not an indication of him staying or not.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:02 PM, keesler said:

Whatever...he was "supposedly" in hot water even worse last year at this same time and his bosses ended up approving a damn contract extension and a raise instead of making him address the glaring issues we had on offense.  The exact same folks in charge right now we're in charge last year too.  

This season record is better than last year, we finished second in the conference and not dead last, and we are headed to a much better bowl than a Bham bowl.  So I don't see the same folks in charge getting all up in arms and running Gus out of town when the overall season is much better than '15.

Call me skeptical.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

first, even though the record is better, our finish is better, we all know the SEC was weaker this year. The ONLY dominant team was Alabama. Most of us that struggled, struggled because of QB play. Add Florida, LSU, and others who had good records but it was on their Defenses that helped them have good records as ours did. Granted, SW helped us in many games too, but he was a part of it, not the reason. Our running game with KP and KJ is what helped us during that winning stretch, along with a very good D.

So, i still see the same PTBs getting to CGM  and JJ and complaining and demanding for a better handle on the offense. For these offensive coaches to come up with the game plans for Clemson and the Alabama game was enough for all of us fans to see that something needs to change. No clue if its GM or a combination of GM/RL. Seems no one here knows either.

Archived