2018 4* OG Tank Jenkins

ellitor

Has tank be mentioned as a possible DT? I bet he is load to try to move . I know the kid has some power as well

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/19/2017 at 0:30 AM, WFE12 said:

Yeah I believe all of them will commit soon but l think E was the one that said that it is unlikely all of them commit that day because they want separate attention for the recruits' commitments.

Nope. 23.

15 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Has tank be mentioned as a possible DT? I bet he is load to try to move . I know the kid has some power as well

No. Staff sees him as a guard. The only potential alter seems to be a RT.

9 hours ago, triangletiger said:

Bet you wouldn't say it to his neck.

Hahahahahahahah. I just spit coffee all over my keyboard .. holy crap

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

No. Staff sees him as a guard. The only potential alter seems to be a RT.

This guy could be a stump on either side of the ball . 

15 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

a stupid question I know.  if he commits, does one of our other guard commits lose their offer?

Nope. We like Irvin as a Center.

16 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

a stupid question I know.  if he commits, does one of our other guard commits lose their offer?

No. Gus has never pulled an offer before. We have always been going f after other guards in aaddition to those already committed. What we really Ned are some more OTs.

Just now, thaitopher said:

From a commit?

Yes. A few of them actually. Octavius Matthews being the most recent due to grades. That's the reason most if not all the time Gus has pulled an offer from a commit.

3 minutes ago, waaegl said:

Westry?

That was Coach Boom. He had total autonomy on who to offer & not offer on D.

To me pulling an offer because of grades is different then just pulling an offer because we want a different player.

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

To me pulling an offer because of grades is different then just pulling an offer because we want a different player.

The reason wasn't preferenced in the original question. I answered as it was asked but I almost said Gus doesn't Sabanize though if that helps.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The reason wasn't preferenced in the original question. I answered as it was asked but I almost said Gus doesn't Sabanize though if that helps.

Do you mind if I steal the phrase Sabanize in some future post. Plagiarism is a form of flattery.

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

I kinda thought that even though we may have not pulled an offer in the past, a certain player or 2 might have been encouraged to look else where.

Not in mid July. If it happens It typically happens late in the cycle if a prospect has grade issues or there's a new HC or new coordinator on the prospect's side of the ball that wants to go in a different direction.

Archived