Geffen will not support Hillary

DKW 86

i know it's a nice thought that republicans have that politics could outweigh social history, but a black woman has no chance of maintaining the solid south. none.

i know it's a nice thought that republicans have that politics could outweigh social history, but a black woman has no chance of maintaining the solid south. none.

147483[/snapback]

Probably not w/ the trailer trash inbreds who pluck on their banjos all day from their front porch, but given the choice between Hitlery and Condi, I'll go for Dr. Rice every day. Same goes for Mr Heinz - Kerry.

Having said that, I doubt Condi would run for Prez in 2008, and I expect her to make a run as VP, if anything.

however you want to discribe the majority of the south, condoleeza rice couldn't sweep it. hilary isn't going to be the democratic nominee. i'd bet one of my degrees on it (who needs two?? not me... dunno what that says about how i've spent my last 5 years <_< ). i just know that a black woman, sad as it is to say, wouldn't sweep the south. and the gop knows it too.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that a conservative woman gets elected President before a liberal one , regardless of color.

i'll go 100 to 1 that a black man gets elected before any female candidate, black or white.

147595[/snapback]

Dats a lotta donuts! DEAL!

Need I ask ? Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts ?

:big:

Archived