This Morning's Tweetstorm by POTUS

GiveEmElle

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Titan.....your post above 5 hours ago in not quotable for some reason. In any event it looks like you have pasted one of my posts to someone else's since I made no such post as the first part on July 23.

25 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Easily Proud's best post to date.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Gotta say, I'm impressed.  He used beleaguered correctly in a sentence.  I guess he really does know the best words.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Titan.....your post above 5 hours ago in not quotable for some reason. In any event it looks like you have pasted one of my posts to someone else's since I made no such post as the first part on July 23.

I did a strikethrough of what you said to improve the accuracy of the content.  It's a well known humorous retort around here and there was no intent to make someone think you actually said what I typed (nor would anyone have made that mistake).  

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I did a strikethrough of what you said to improve the accuracy of the content.  It's a well known humorous retort around here and there was no intent to make someone think you actually said what I typed.  

Ok thanks. Guess I'm just one of those who didn't recognize the "retort" and my name was by the whole post. Other posters may think it is all mine too. A fake post.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Gotta say, I'm impressed.  He used beleaguered correctly in a sentence.  I guess he really does know the best words.

I was impressed as well. He used a bigly, three syllable word!

For the a**hole to take a shot at his own ag like that is .... well it's trump. Not that the ag is any better he sold himself to the devil. 

33 minutes ago, alexava said:

For the a**hole to take a shot at his own ag like that is .... well it's trump. Not that the ag is any better he sold himself to the devil. 

There's a theory that Trump leaked the Sessions story so he could legitimately fire him without angering his base in the Deep South. 

I have no sympathy for Sessions. He knew Trump was a snake when he picked him up. 

Archived