***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Tiger4life25 said:

Sadly I'm with you, I have more productive things to do with my Saturdays

I think I'm there too. This is the same crap we've been seeing for two years now. Except this year our O-line is trash. 8 wins may be an accomplishment. Really gonna look forward to sweating out a win against Ole Miss, though...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Gus bus has 4 flat tires, a flat spare, and no tire iron

And I thought he just didn't have a navigation system. 

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Gus needs to be gone tonight.  Turn it over to Coach Steele.

We gonna get laughed out of this forum but you read my mind. I was sick of this last sept but hoping for the best. We be lucky to win 7 this year. 

It's one thing to straight up lose a game..it's another thing to constantly get out coached and lose games.

Auburn defense you played a GREAT game. #AlwaysWarEagle #WeDeserveBetter

Stidham looks like a freshman. Go ahead and burn the RS on MW. What's there to lose? We won't fire Gus until after the season.

he would know.

D and the entire D coaching staff deserve huge credit.  Outstanding game by the D and the D coaching staff.  

I feel sorry for the players on O.  The O coaching staff including the HC needs to be replaced at the end of the year.

wde

So unlike me to withhold sunshine. Defense AUsome. Praying for a PTB reality-check that will not excuse a "close score on the road to the home of the current National Champion." Because as Eddie Murphy said in "Beverly Hills Cop"..."It was working, and you messed up a perfectly good..." This game was absolutely winnable.

WHY did the play clock run after Renfroe went out of bounds?  I can never figure that s*** out. Seems to me it should have stopped. If there is a new rule or something to allow it to run, that ain't football. 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

I give up. JS has low football IQ. Just throw it away. We need a running QB. I hate to say it but we need someone who can make a play out of nothing under this offense...

What offense are you referring too. I haven't seen anything that looks or smells like an offense. 

Archived