***FINAL: Auburn 6 Clemson 14***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Just saw the bottom line stat on tv.   15 total yards in 2nd half

Repeat of last year's GA game. Inexcusable! 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Without going into the investigation in another sport at Auburn I sincerely do think there is a problem with the PTB at Auburn starting and ending with Jay Jacobs. 

Too many hands in the pot. I understand letting Pat Dye watch practices and such....but if he can't keep his mouth shut he's a liability. Some of the crap he's said the last few years is ridiculous. Who knows what else is going on. 

Just now, Dan-0 said:

At least Gus went full tilt stupid early rather than giving us some hope.  

30 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

So he should've stayed at Baylor where they were literally sexually assaulting women? You serious bro? 

He should have been playing at a JUCO.

1 minute ago, Auhud08 said:

From listening to postgame show- players are getting tired of this crap.

so are former players. 

3 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

That alone should get a coach fired.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

We aren't talking about the NFL.  His college offenses were explosive and if not for Cam he would have won a national title in 2010.

Did you even watch the NCG in '10? Cam played hurt the last quarter of that game and wasn't exactly lighting it up before that either. I'm talking about the Stanford type of games when his O was exposed for what it was, speed on the edges but soft between the tackles

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Without going into the investigation in another sport at Auburn I sincerely do think there is a problem with the PTB at Auburn starting and ending with Jay Jacobs. 

No offense my friend but Auburn has had those problems as long as I've been an Auburn fan....30 plus years.

I'm done. This is NOT all on the O-Line. All the happiness in JS feet is the problem. The offensive schemes are the problem. Gus  and Chip are out of their league here!!! The same ole vanilla plau calling! Where waa Kam at? Dont say he isnt fast enough either! Pett wasnt fast tonight!  Its a gimmicky offense that has been figures out. A new offensive coordinator did not fix it. And watching UGA(wifes a notr3 dame fan...poor tink-tink) we'll lose for sure. STEELE had this game close! #FireGusNow

Gus said during postgame that the offense it going to get corrected?  Sound familiar?  im not convinced 

Offensive line has to be addressed they are horrible. Someone grab the play sheet from Gus and flush it. The play calling once again was pathetic. When you KNOW your offensive line is struggling and everyone can see that.. why are you running go routes down the field? just pathetic on offense. 

Defense is amazing. I feel sorry for them. 

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

Did you even watch the NCG in '10? Cam played hurt the last quarter of that game and wasn't exactly lighting it up before that either. I'm talking about the Stanford type of games when his O was exposed for what it was, speed on the edges but soft between the tackles

Yeah I watched it and they moved the ball well against AU.  His offense was never exposed.  Every coach can have a bad game or so but his offense moved the ball. 

Be honest as fans.  Auburn goes after a high school coach to compete in the college game.  Alabama goes after a pro coach to compete.  Anybody understand that.  Better coaching better approach better players.  And here we have Gus hiring a high school staff to compete against a staff that could complement the Dallas Cowboys.  Really, dont make sense to me.

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Gus said during postgame that the offense it going to get corrected?  Sound familiar?  im not convinced 

IS he going to get out of the way? Or sacrifice another OC for his performance?

Just now, Cooper said:

Be honest as fans.  Auburn goes after a high school coach to compete in the college game.  Alabama goes after a pro coach to compete.  Anybody understand that.  Better coaching better approach better players.  And here we have Gus hiring a high school staff to compete against a staff that could complement the Dallas Cowboys.  Really, dont make sense to me.

Well he hires all yes men.  Rhett, Kodi, Chip, all in over their heads and not qualified just like Gus. 

Let's give Gus the credit he deserves: he brought HUNH to college ball and stormed his way to two NC games in 4 years . . . and then college football caught up with him.

Now he's just another mediocre coach.

It doesnt dimish his previous accomplishments to say his time has passed, but passed his time has.

Just now, AU04ever said:

IS he going to get out of the way? Or sacrifice another OC for his performance?

He doesn't get that chance this year.  He can blame it on Rhett if he wants the previous years even though he was the problem but if Gus doesn't improve he doesn't get another year 

I am by no means a college coach but I mean how hard is it to adjust your offense? If Stidham isn't getting time run shorter routes maybe mesh or quick digs to give him an opportunity before he gets massacred. I'll have to look back but it just seemed almost all our routes were well over 15 yards which gave him no time due to the pressure. Tight ends yet again were non-existent. I don't think he's terrible. Is he as good as advertised? Maybe not but he's definitely serviceable. KP looked slow and from what I heard has plantar fasciitis which sucks cause of how nagging that injury can be. O line needs to go back to square one and have open tryouts. Defense was the only thing I enjoyed watching during that game. Steele should get a massive pay raise. Hope something changes and we get rolling... War Eagle as always. 

Archived