***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

The playcalling there wasn't the best I have seen. LOL. That screen never works for us.

what is the secret literally EVERY OTHER team in america has on running screens so well?! WE ARE SO BAD AT THEM! and have been for I swear a decade lol. It transcends 3 different coaches.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doug3020 said:

Can someone please explain the concept behind running the same player directly up the middle after he has ran 50 yds on the play before?

I think it's because after a long play the DL is sometimes gassed and you try to exploit that.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Can someone please explain the concept behind running the same player directly up the middle after he has ran 50 yds on the play before?

for one thing you can run it in about 3 seconds....

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Make you a deal, we will run off tackle if you'll go run off a pier. Just because you're determined to not enjoy this doesn't mean the rest of us should have it screwed up in the process. 

chill the eff out. good grief. Farmer is a good dude. He is just as big a Auburn fan as you. Just because you do not  see eye to eye with him means you got to get all extreme.

Just now, AU64 said:

for one thing you can run it in about 3 seconds....

Do you mean the play will be over in about 3 seconds?

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Do you mean the play will be over in about 3 seconds?

not always ...but lately that;s been true....

Just now, Shift said:

A gif?  Now that's what I call dedication.  Post it up!

It’s in the man crush thread. It was the Ga southern TD. It says makeagif.com on it lol

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I think it's because after a long play the DL is sometimes gassed and you try to exploit that.

yeah but you don't have to run it up the middle EVERY time

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

We're playing as we should against a weak SEC team. Where have you been this whole game?

Hmmm. How did we look against a weak Mercer?

If we do not get better each week, we won't compete in the SEC.

Just sit there give a nice golf clap.

Honestly my main complaint this game is these announcers keep SAYING THE WRONG AUBURN PLAYER FOR EVERYTHING!!! I know we have the Z squad but come on! lol.

Archived