***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shift said:

Not in the least.

You're entitled to your opinion. I however, believe you would be saying just the opposite if Chubb was in a blue jersey. Chubb could most like outrun Pettway running backwards. No knock on Pettway, but Chubb is an elite SEC back. Pettway is a HB, with pretty good running skills, playing out of position because our RB recruiting has been bad for several years now.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

WOOO!!!! 1 for our last 191 screens! come on man. You know dang well why people complain about how we do not run screens well! haha

Lol I've seen a few others. Slayton had about a 20 yard gain on one against GSU, but fumbled. I do feel ya though that we should execute screens more often and better than we do.

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

thank you. nevermind this game- we keep this identity on offense, we're toast. please.......just look different

What are you looking for that you are not seeing? 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Who?   If you mean Hastings ....he's quick and shifty but I'm thinking more of the RBs where nobody seems to have the speed to go the distance.

We have two RBs rostered that can outrun their hamstrings, c'mon man.

Stove has some speed but we can't seem to get him in open  field....did like that sweep he ran last year...and that little run that just got called back.

Archived