***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Auburn Elvis said:

A lot of this is Mizzou just being bad at football. They've caught Johnson in the backfield twice that he turned into TDs.. A better D would have forced us to either throw or kick on those redzone drives.

It's called being elusive. Tough crowd in here, even when we're blowing out an SEC opponent at night on the road. Lol. 

31 points is all USCE scored on them all game, btw. 

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Well Chubb is>>>>>>>>>>than any RB on our roster so....  Beyond that, that true Freshman QB is playing great and uga's D is nasty as well.  Gus has to beat uga at home this year.

wde

I'll take a healthy Pettway over Chubb, anyday and twice on Sunday.

So, I'm all about getting experience for the backups (particularly Malik), but how does that square with all the complaints about JS not getting to throw enough? I mean, if we bring in the backup QB it sort of precludes opportunities for the starter. 

Honest question. When do we bring in Malik?

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Saw the Kam Martin run. Not trying to be a negative Nancy tonight, but do we have a running back on the roster that can outrun a safety? 

Not much speed this year from what I've seen....

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

It's called being elusive. Tough crowd in here, even when we're blowing out an SEC opponent at night on the road. Lol. 

31 points is all USCE scored on them all game, btw. 

USCe barely got past La. TECH today and only scored 17 on them. This Missouri defense is horrid.

Overall the O looks a lot better. Stidham is doing well. Team seems more focused.  It's good to have KJ back. At times the playcalling was better. I'm not a fan of the WC either IF we keep doing the same thing!!!  I really wanna see us break tendencies, Please!!!   Has anyone filed a missing persons report for Malik Miller?  KMart has looked really good!  I would like to see MW play in the 2nd half now that he is our #2 QB.  0 drops by WRs so far in this game.  First SEC road game and we came out ready to play. 

5 minutes ago, Shift said:

I'll take a healthy Pettway over Chubb, anyday and twice on Sunday.

LMAO.  I have no problem with Pettway, but Chubb is no another level entirely.

wde

3 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

One thing I'd love to see AU do is make more explosive plays after making explosive plays. This is one thing I tend to notice most other teams do while I watch other games. 

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not much speed this year from what I've seen....

Dude had the angle on martin. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Have you even seen white lightning 

Who?   If you mean Hastings ....he's quick and shifty but I'm thinking more of the RBs where nobody seems to have the speed to go the distance.

14 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I recall Kerryon Johnson running one quite well in the first quarter. 

WOOO!!!! 1 for our last 191 screens! come on man. You know dang well why people complain about how we do not run screens well! haha

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

Overall the O looks a lot better. Stidham is doing well. Team seems more focused.  It's good to have KJ back. At times the playcalling was better. I'm not a fan of the WC either IF we keep doing the same thing!!!  I really wanna see us break tendencies, Please!!!   Has anyone filed a missing persons report for Malik Miller?  KMart has looked really good!  I would like to see MW play in the 2nd half now that he is our #2 QB.  0 drops by WRs so far in this game.  First SEC road game and we came out ready to play. 

thank you. nevermind this game- we keep this identity on offense, we're toast. please.......just look different

Archived