***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McLoofus said:

Should've had one on that deep ball to Hastings but underthrew him and Hastings had to wait on it.

that is the only way he seems he will get a opportunity to throw a td pass this season! lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Honestly our LB’s looked terrible on play rec on that drive

Very Lackadaisical. TBH. Saw that screen a mile away

1 minute ago, Auskip said:

Well if we score 4 more TD's using the WC, I fully expect a thread next week complaining that the only way we can score a touchdown is using the WC.

Yep....won't be long until someone posts..." I know JS has all those completions and yards...but where are the TDs"   ; I'm sure I could go back and see where that was said about our previous starting QB...:)

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Jesus, some of you people will complain about anything. 

We are annihilating an opponent. Cut the bellyaching and enjoy it for a little bit. 

We were looking for some improvement on offense.

But we are just getting pretty much the same offense that works against a terrible defense!

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

some of you people will complain about anything. 

We are annihilating an opponent. Cut the bellyaching and enjoy it for a little bit. 

HEY HEY YOU KNOCK ON THAT WOOD NOW!!!!!! 

Just checking in everything looks pretty good so far. Glad to see the deep balls are working. Hope this keeps up going into Miss st! 

Just now, alexava said:

At work checking periodically. Is pettway out?

yep. It seems like he might be hurt. We've played three guys, but mostly Kerryon

Just now, DAG said:

Very Lackadaisical. TBH. Saw that screen a mile away

On the big run up the middle as well, DD ran completely to the right side. LB and DB are going to have to help out the DL

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

We were looking for some improvement on offense.

But we are just getting pretty much the same offense that works against a terrible defense!

Yeah just complain instead of enjoying a win. God some people on here would complain about getting a date with Emily Ratajkowski!

Archived